Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

FlamesHighontheTide wrote: February 1st, 2020, 7:22 pm With how quiet it has been this weekend on the 2020 recruiting front it has made me wonder 2 things: 1. Either Keshaun Moore is a lock and the Toledo visit is just for logistics. OR 2. HCHF has a Transfer Portal guy up his sleeves.
That's Freeze though. We wait wondering what's happening and then we get a "yahtzee!"
jinxy wrote: February 2nd, 2020, 8:47 am Its quiet because they have 1 spot and they are waiting on moore. If they dont land him then im sure they will go after another guy.
I don't see us losing Moore to Toledo. Besides our program trajectory being better than Toledo's, he also has his roots in VA, and would likely prefer to be closer to home.
chris leedlelee wrote: February 2nd, 2020, 5:01 pm
jinxy wrote: February 2nd, 2020, 8:47 am Its quiet because they have 1 spot and they are waiting on moore. If they dont land him then im sure they will go after another guy.
I don't see us losing Moore to Toledo. Besides our program trajectory being better than Toledo's, he also has his roots in VA, and would likely prefer to be closer to home.
I was thinking this; I'd think he'd like to be near his girl haha.
chris leedlelee liked this
The coaching staff was really high on Malik Caper last summer and fall camp and Tyren Dupree improved consistently over the season. Anthony Butler will provide solid impact and experience to the LB room and don't forget about Waylen Cozad as well. He played well in spurts last year and will be another senior who has a lot of game experience between FBS and JUCO ball.
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
The juco second semester guys dont have to sign in feb. Schools push to get them committed and signed in feb but a lot of them wait through spring to get more offers. He could be hearing from other schools wanting him to wait. Look back at our first transitional jucos matthews ajayi and bradley. Plus we were in on several others as well.

Flip side is he could end up with no spot if the existing offers move on.
I am very nervous about our ability to stop the run. We didn't sign one defensive tackle, and only 2 LB's, having lost 4, including 3 starters. Maybe some of these smaller DE's can play LB, I don't know. Losing out on Keshaun Lance Moore was a big blow.
According to Manson, we actually picked up DJ Humes, the three star linebacker from St. Thomas, as a PWO. Unsure how this all went down, but this is for sure a good pick up at a position of need. Unsure why he never signed with us in the first place, but I'm glad to have him on board!
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]