Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

Man_the_kay wrote: 90th so far
LU has 4 commits; in comparision, Marshall (#106) has one commit, and ODU (#111) has one commit.
Names to keep an eye on.

OL - demond arter and tyler stephens gage basham
Wr - antonio barber lakeem rudolph
Lb - malcolm britt and myles jackson
Db - kobee minor michael holmes
Dt - desmond morgan
Rb - lamaega mcdowell
TE - evan dimaggio
Ath - rashad whitehead donovan kaufman
Karon prunty
All have either named us to top lists or i have heard we are in deep contention. There are more. Just the ones i know. Lots of 3 ⭐️. Also heavy dose of VA in there which is so crazy considering we did virtually nothing here in recent years.
Class of 20Something wrote: March 7th, 2019, 10:28 am
Ewglenn wrote:11 3* and 13 2* was last years 110 ranked class. I think that is realistic. 81 class had 20 3* and 6 2* if we pull that off in his first recruiting class give him a million per year.
I think more important than the ranking of the class is to observe what they are replacing in 4 year recruits. Graduating this year is:

Buckshot Calvert 3*
Rion Davis 3*
Damien King 3*
AGG 2*
Brandon Tilmon 2*
Alex Probert 2*

We will add twenty additional rated recruits to the roster this year, the majority of which will be three stars.
Currently sitting with
★★★ Michael James Jr. WR
★★★ Ahmad Jackson WR
★★★ DJ Humes OLB
★★★ Jerome Jolly LB
★★★ Cameron Hunter ATH
★★ Lincorey Lucas DE
★★ Tim Coutras
Sean Brown QB
Ashton Maples WR
We have a great shot with britt if nobody else jumps in. I think were the favorites for him arter stephens and mcdowell.

I had heard we had a great shot with myles jackson too but he keeps taking visits so not sure where that stands. Hoping we start locking up lineman now.
Buddy Mack has to be a top-tier recruit if MARSHALL is after him!
Marshall is the older, more established college, dating back to 1837 when it was a Virginia college before the War. Study
oldflame wrote: June 25th, 2019, 10:38 am Summer "dead period" started yesterday and goes through July 24. Doesn't mean there won't be commitments, but recruiting activities will be limited.
Judging by the "traffic" on ASOR, it is certainly a dead period, in more ways than one.
2024 Recruiting Discussion

UVA playing against a mid-pack MEAC team is their […]

2024 Season Thread

This weekend is a big series on the road against a[…]

https://i.postimg.cc/bJsNVRB7/20240416-152017.jp[…]

New Mexico State

Final home CUSA 3 game series, starts tonight. NM[…]