Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Class of 20Something
Nehki Meredith
5' 9" 170 lbs Athlete
Virginia Beach (VA) Bishop Sullivan Catholic

Rivals Profile 4- :star

247 Sports Profile 4- :star

ESPN Top 300 Profile 4- :star

Hudl Profile

[url=hhttps://twitter.com/Nehkimeredith14]Twitter[/url]

Holds Offers from (As of 1/29/19):
  • Duke
    Florida Atlantic
    Liberty
    Louisville
    LSU
    Maryland
    Nebraska
    North Carolina
    Penn State
    TCU
    Temple
    Tennessee
    Texas A&M
    Virginia Tech
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Looking at his hudl video, it shows alot of tackling, but not so much in pass coverage. He could switch to linebacker with that kind of lateral movement and closing speed.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:Looking at his hudl video, it shows alot of tackling, but not so much in pass coverage. He could switch to linebacker with that kind of lateral movement and closing speed.
Yeah, right. :roll: He's 5'9" 170 BJ. He will not be playing linebacker
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
At his current level no, but he could bulk up over the subsequent offseasons for such a transition before hitting whichever college campus he lands at.
If he stays a DB, he will have to really show he has the length and athleticism to match up with the much bigger wideouts that FBS is littered with
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:At his current level no, but he could bulk up over the subsequent offseasons for such a transition before hitting whichever college campus he lands at.
If he stays a DB, he will have to really show he has the length and athleticism to match up with the much bigger wideouts that FBS is littered with
OK, let's set his weight aside. Name one 5'9" LB playing FBS football. He's a DB Beej.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
It may be funny to you, but I'm watching his highlights and if he's being recruited as a DB, while i love the playmaking, i need to see him in pass defense. I think in his pinned highlight on hudl he actually only defended one pass. Here's hoping that the coaches have seen more of his pass defense on their film eval
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:It may be funny to you, but I'm watching his highlights and if he's being recruited as a DB, while i love the playmaking, i need to see him in pass defense. I think in his pinned highlight on hudl he actually only defended one pass. Here's hoping that the coaches have seen more of his pass defense on their film eval
When your in a hole, quit digging.
2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Election 2022 and 2024

If there is a debate, it probably should be be[…]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]