Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Class of 20Something
If you use Twitter and follow the coaches, use Tweet Deck and add the activity tab. You can see when people you follow like or follow someone.

You can see things like Coach Pope following this 4* LB before the offer post drops.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
And don't be shy about posting threads on prospects. I've been doing it forever but the massive amount of offers we are pushing since we turned FBS has made it tough for me to keep up. I will not be offended if someone starts a thread. I can clean it up later on down the line. You guys can see the format I am working. Just follow it as best you can and I will tweak it up later.
By Class of 20Something
Sly Fox wrote:And don't be shy about posting threads on prospects. I've been doing it forever but the massive amount of offers we are pushing since we turned FBS has made it tough for me to keep up. I will not be offended if someone starts a thread. I can clean it up later on down the line. You guys can see the format I am working. Just follow it as best you can and I will tweak it up later.
I can't thank you enough for it. You are awesome, and I don't understand how you do it so quickly.
By LU 57
Class of 20Something wrote:
Sly Fox wrote:And don't be shy about posting threads on prospects. I've been doing it forever but the massive amount of offers we are pushing since we turned FBS has made it tough for me to keep up. I will not be offended if someone starts a thread. I can clean it up later on down the line. You guys can see the format I am working. Just follow it as best you can and I will tweak it up later.
I can't thank you enough for it. You are awesome, and I don't understand how you do it so quickly.
+1
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
Nerds
Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]