Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
247 actually has him rated as 2- star but has a composite of 3 stars working in rankings of others.

He made a move from a 2A school to 5A school where he was apparently the Mr. Everything. He's clearly a bit undersized but has crazy athleticism as shown in the videos on Hudl. I am most surprised that he hasn't received offers from some of the regional FBS schools.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Class of 20Something wrote:
Sly Fox wrote:Image
He has posted acceptance letters from a few schools.
That explains part of it. A bit different from the norm, which is fine. Refreshing actually. Some of his retweets seem to indicate he is "on board", but he hasn't really said it outright. If he has been offered a preferred walkon to Bama, that right there tells you he has talent.
By tyndal23
Was wondering what happened between Jr and Sr year for him not to have signed p5 as an RB - this kid might end up being a star for us. 680 squat and 4.42 40 time and weighed 205? Could be starting kick returner day 1 based on his highlights.
By ballah09
Registration Days Posts
Had to been offered a prefer walk on spot. RJ Fleming Has been liking his tweets and Terry is recruiting other recruits to Liberty.

He’s a 3 star with a rating around 80. He would be one of our highest rated players.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
So if Saben offered him a preferred walkon and so did we, then he picked Liberty over Bama, right? I believe history has just been made. I'm also thinking we must be out of scholarships.
By cruzan_flame13
jinxy wrote:Def not out of schollies. They just brought 7 uncommittrd kids with offers last week and there are at lesst 2 coming this weekend. Probably more.
That's what I though. We are now fully FBS, so we have more schollies than we're used to. Also, I wonder if some players are looking more to transfer to another program, possibly a notable FCS program.
Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

Just remember that fine academic institution, Lo[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

Half of the ads are about how Bob Good is tough on[…]

G5 Playoff Only

I would be OK with the top 2 G5 conference champio[…]

Some statistics

Of our 6 returning starters, only Roupe is hitting[…]