Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By JK37
Registration Days Posts
Class of 20Something wrote:Isn't MissSt in Starkville? That would be a bold get.
Ever been to Starkville? I can understand perfectly why the kid would want out!
By Ewglenn
ballcoach15 wrote:If we can get him, it would be probably our best recruit ever.
He would blow the top off as our highest rated commit ever. Right now the highest rated commit we’ve ever had was Grant Jones who was .8333 this kid is rated .8709. It wouldn’t even be close.
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
Class of 20Something wrote:
JK37 wrote:
Class of 20Something wrote:Isn't MissSt in Starkville? That would be a bold get.
Ever been to Starkville? I can understand perfectly why the kid would want out!
So like Amherst?
Shots fired!
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
Ewglenn wrote:
ballcoach15 wrote:If we can get him, it would be probably our best recruit ever.
He would blow the top off as our highest rated commit ever. Right now the highest rated commit we’ve ever had was Grant Jones who was .8333 this kid is rated .8709. It wouldn’t even be close.
Grant Jones was a little overrated. Ended up starting for D2 California University of PA.
By Ewglenn
Chippy wrote:
Ewglenn wrote:
Grant Jones was a little overrated. Ended up starting for D2 California University of PA.
I know but he was the highest rated commit we’ve had.
Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]