Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
This appears to be Coach Freeze & Coach Aigamaua using their connections down in Mississippi to find a hiden gem late in the process. We appear to be Carson's first FBS offer. He played for a small school powerhouse and as a result his level of competition has probably hurt his recruiting. But he had some postseason all-star game success playing at center that was against much higher caliber across the line and he apparently showed well.
By CCWMichael
Sly Fox wrote:This appears to be Coach Freeze & Coach Aigamaua using their connections down in Mississippi to find a hiden gem late in the process. We appear to be Carson's first FBS offer. He played for a small school powerhouse and as a result his level of competition has probably hurt his recruiting. But he had some postseason all-star game success playing at center that was against much higher caliber across the line and he apparently showed well.
Yes, it is tough when playing at a smaller school. typically great improvement comes with facing batter talent. If he did well there he should mature well. We will be Sipp jr. before too long and that may not be a bad thing. Coach appears to have many quality contacts in Sipp.
I just hope we can get some good stuff going on in PA. Talent level just in my area is off the hook and many attending faith based schools. I am Talking fours and fives but there is plenty of 3 talent going around .... then again there is a ton of talent around the country. I am just partial to my fatherland.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Looking at his tweets, it appears that moreso than going to a small HS, he had no prior D1 offers because he just recently qualified and was committed to a JUCO. Looks like we were the first to get our foot in the door when his status changed.
By CCWMichael
oldflame wrote:Looking at his tweets, it appears that moreso than going to a small HS, he had no prior D1 offers because he just recently qualified and was committed to a JUCO. Looks like we were the first to get our foot in the door when his status changed.

Gracias
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Carson is on campus. I think he could be the hidden gem of this class. Looks like he projects to be a center, and we are well set there with Sargent, but Thomas will be a JR, and we need to be grooming a replacement.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
It was a beautiful day on campus, sunny and in the 50s in January.
oldflame wrote:Carson is on campus. I think he could be the hidden gem of this class. Looks like he projects to be a center, and we are well set there with Sargent, but Thomas will be a JR, and we need to be grooming a replacement.
Growing a replacement. Remember the Auburn game? I think using redshirt year + two more to bulk up could get some of these guys comparable by their R-Jr seasons.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]