Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
cruzan_flame13 wrote:
Purple Haize wrote:No signees?
Tomorrow yes.
So today would be no? :lol:
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:are some confused as to what day is signing day ? It's December 19 (tomorrow)
It what about your #sources? That’s what We are looking for
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:Talked to several good sources in a meeting this morning. Picked up on some good stuff, but its classified as of now.
#fakenews
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Class of 20Something wrote:
Class of 20Something wrote:Two NSDXIX surprises. WR Shedro Louis has his NLI in.
Another Akron 2018 Non Qualifier. Who did we pick up on staff that they followed?

http://zipsnation.org/forums/topic/3677 ... ecruiting/
ballcoach obviously. He loves transfers
Last edited by Purple Haize on December 19th, 2018, 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
A Sea of Red wrote:Not really surprises, most of the guys that visited this past weekend will end up signing with us. As for the connection, Coach Freeze and Bowden are good friends.
Yeah. I would just say they are following their coach to his new school......./
By BlueBlood
Really nice NLI Day coverage ASOR.

I'm a Penn State guy and am new to Liberty (daughter is going to LU next year). I didn't know what to expect coverage-wise. Very pleasantly surprised. Nice Job.
By A Sea of Red
Posts Custom
Thank you!

As for the NLIs being slow coming in, remember we have several guys who are just waking up in Cali. There are also a couple waiting for their signing day ceremonies.
By Ewglenn
A Sea of Red wrote:Thank you!

As for the NLIs being slow coming in, remember we have several guys who are just waking up in Cali. There are also a couple waiting for their signing day ceremonies.
Add me to the list. You guys do an outstanding job keeping us updated.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
jinxy wrote:So im late to the party today. Did caper and douglas not sign? Saw the blurb about houston.
From what Freeze said, there were 3 players who signed, but will not be able to announce officially til Feb. for some reason. Possibly academic issues?
LU Campus Construction Thread

Are they changing the name of The Jerry Falwell[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

The Race War (Caste system) began full implementat[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

To suggest Cleveland won't start is pretty ignoran[…]

UTEP

Need a series win to clinch regular season title, […]