Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
cruzan_flame13 wrote:
Purple Haize wrote:No signees?
Tomorrow yes.
So today would be no? :lol:
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:are some confused as to what day is signing day ? It's December 19 (tomorrow)
It what about your #sources? That’s what We are looking for
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:Talked to several good sources in a meeting this morning. Picked up on some good stuff, but its classified as of now.
#fakenews
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Class of 20Something wrote:
Class of 20Something wrote:Two NSDXIX surprises. WR Shedro Louis has his NLI in.
Another Akron 2018 Non Qualifier. Who did we pick up on staff that they followed?

http://zipsnation.org/forums/topic/3677 ... ecruiting/
ballcoach obviously. He loves transfers
Last edited by Purple Haize on December 19th, 2018, 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
A Sea of Red wrote:Not really surprises, most of the guys that visited this past weekend will end up signing with us. As for the connection, Coach Freeze and Bowden are good friends.
Yeah. I would just say they are following their coach to his new school......./
By BlueBlood
Really nice NLI Day coverage ASOR.

I'm a Penn State guy and am new to Liberty (daughter is going to LU next year). I didn't know what to expect coverage-wise. Very pleasantly surprised. Nice Job.
By A Sea of Red
Posts Custom
Thank you!

As for the NLIs being slow coming in, remember we have several guys who are just waking up in Cali. There are also a couple waiting for their signing day ceremonies.
By Ewglenn
A Sea of Red wrote:Thank you!

As for the NLIs being slow coming in, remember we have several guys who are just waking up in Cali. There are also a couple waiting for their signing day ceremonies.
Add me to the list. You guys do an outstanding job keeping us updated.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
jinxy wrote:So im late to the party today. Did caper and douglas not sign? Saw the blurb about houston.
From what Freeze said, there were 3 players who signed, but will not be able to announce officially til Feb. for some reason. Possibly academic issues?
2024 Recruiting Discussion

He’s the exception to the rule. Opposing […]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

Aaron Judge is killing me right now. 6 starte[…]

Just remember that fine academic institution, Loui[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

https://twitter.com/ChrisVannini/status/1782[…]