Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
A Sea of Red wrote:We’re looking at him as a tight end primarily
How many passes have LU TE caught in the Gill Era?
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
You could piece that together. The staff almost screwed up and waited around too long. I like him better on defense but let the cards however once you get him on campus. I see big time DE potential. Didnt see enough pass coverage to say for sure if he could cover. He can def run and tackle. Something our defense hasnt been great at.

These kids are the ones that are made for LU. We have to find them and get on them earlier.
By Jonathan Carone
I ask this question honestly:

Is this the type of kid that would’ve come to Liberty under almost any staff or did the current staff do something exceptional by convincing him to come here?
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
jinxy wrote:I see big time DE potential.
Monday on one side and Austin Lewis on the other side would be amazing on defense!
By A Sea of Red
Posts Custom
Jonathan Carone wrote:I ask this question honestly:

Is this the type of kid that would’ve come to Liberty under almost any staff or did the current staff do something exceptional by convincing him to come here?
The way I understand it, he basically committed as soon as we offered. And we offered immediately after Florida and Ohio State had. Sounded like to me that he basically fell in our lap. Not sure who found who but that’s what I know.
Looking at this year's 3*s. They are all on fire for Liberty. I'm really encouraged that Liberty will see their first 4* recruit earlier than they should purely because some young men of Christ want a place to play.
By Ewglenn

He wanted to come to Liberty regardless. Gill and staff almost screwed it up.
By R i
Registration Days Posts
Ewglenn wrote:

Jesse Hanson :(
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
R i wrote:
Ewglenn wrote:

Jesse Hanson :(
I know for a fact we had a very good shot at getting Jesse here. Staff definitely blew it.
By tyndal23
20 of these stories a year and you guys will be complaining about being able to ONLY play 6 P5 teams a year real soon... seriously this is really, really encouraging. We have something special brewing boys and girls. What a fun past 2 years to be an alum and fan.

I think we should do whatever Tech and UVA do […]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

What is the scouting report on Isaiah Ihnen from […]

2024 Season Thread

This weekend is a big series on the road against a[…]

https://i.postimg.cc/bJsNVRB7/20240416-152017.jp[…]