Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

oldflame wrote:He looks like the best true LB prospect we have gotten out of HS in some time.
I actually want to recant some of my Bookbinder hate. I realized part of why we have limited LB recruits isn't he can't recruit them but rather that he doesn't get the opportunity.

I don't know if it's a chicken or the egg thing, but I'm excited about it.
By cruzan_flame13
jinxy wrote:Agreed oldflame. He and rick dabreu and monday. Would have loved to get all 3. Still hoping dabreu decommits.
Was hoping that we grab this young man since we offered him. I would we can grab him and Christian Harris, who seems to be more interested in Army.
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
Recruits here half to have convictions, faith and a backbone. My daughter announced she was going to LU 12 years ago and got a lot of grief from friends and even their parents ( yes even before Trump). Look what Freeze is getting. Coming to LU is not always the most popular choice for kids or young adults. The faint of heart aren't coming here. Welcome Malik!
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
cruzan_flame13 wrote:
jinxy wrote:Agreed oldflame. He and rick dabreu and monday. Would have loved to get all 3. Still hoping dabreu decommits.
Was hoping that we grab this young man since we offered him. I would we can grab him and Christian Harris, who seems to be more interested in Army.
But, if we were to poach their D-line coach (Chad Wilt) he might look at things differently. 8)
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
oldflame wrote:But, if we were to poach their D-line coach (Chad Wilt) he might look at things differently. 8)
Now, you're thinking--a two for one deal. :clapping
And let the record show, oldflame, you were the first one (not ballcoach) to mention Coach Freeze as a possible LU coach way back in August 2017. :fineprint
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
jinxy wrote:99 percent sure we havent been pursuing harris much if at all for several months.
That´s possible. We have 3 commits from HS DEs as things stand now. I would almost rather get Mason Vega, who is probably in a better position to make an instant impact ala DeLemanier. than a true FR would be.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:
oldflame wrote:But, if we were to poach their D-line coach (Chad Wilt) he might look at things differently. 8)
Now, you're thinking--a two for one deal. :clapping
And let the record show, oldflame, you were the first one (not ballcoach) to mention Coach Freeze as a possible LU coach way back in August 2017. :fineprint
What I actually said was he WOULD HAVE been at the top of our list, but after the scandal, probably not so much. The guy who really nailed it back then was ballah09, who said he could see us hiring him as a reclaimation/redemption opportunity, which is pretty much what happened. Fact is, if not for the scandal, he would almost certainly still be at Ole Miss, and the chances of our getting him would have been next to zero.

Now if you want to point out something I came up with that constantly gets overlooked, there is THE NAME OF THIS SITE.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
oldflame wrote:Now if you want to point out something I came up with that constantly gets overlooked, there is THE NAME OF THIS SITE.
Yes, I remember! GENIUS idea. :clapping :clapping :clapping
By walksports
This young man comes from one of the best schools we have here in the Texas Association of Private and Parochial Schools (TAPPS) and how they do things (everything first class) and live what they believe.

If you're ever looking for a good read and an even better insight to this program, school and their head coach and athletic director Kris Hogan, read "Remember Why You Play" by David Thomas. (Actually, I bought a second copy accidentally and would be willing to send it to somebody if you'd like.)
Election 2022 and 2024

Professional protestors? Let me guess funded by […]

Uh… You guys like reading?

I try to alternate non-fiction with fiction and […]

Wondering if you have looked into catching the n[…]

Expect it when you least expect it. Studying it is[…]