Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
Couple great punt and kick returns in there. What i like is he creates. Everybody we have put back there the last several years runs straight into the wall almost every time.

He reminds me of desean jackson. Kick returns bubble screens and deep balls.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Definitely someone who can run the jet or WR counter action and his creativity on PR/KR has already noted
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:Definitely someone who can run the jet or WR counter action and his creativity on PR/KR has already noted
PLEASE! no more ¨jet sweeps¨! That plane crashed and burned years ago.
By Ewglenn
Kricket wrote::o that's quite the highkight video. He runs pretty hard for a smaller wide out and his speed and quickness is impressive. Great get!
I normally don’t get too excited about guys that aren’t rated but I really think this kid is a solid 3 star player just from his highlights. If he was 6 ft and 185 he would be getting a lot of P5 offers. I think this is a great get.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
BlueBlood wrote:Nice pickup. Star on the state champion team in FL’s biggest classification.
Agree. IMHO he could never catch a pass and still be a great get if he can fill the huge hole we have had at punt returner since Kevin Fogg left for the great white North.

IMHO (I´m sure Sly will beg to differ) there is no bigger stage in HS football than the Florida 8A championship game, and DeMario OWNED it. PRIME TIME player.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Definitely someone who could take the top off a defense from the Y or slot receiver spot...and could be used on WR counter action (because jet sweeps make oldflame"s head explode) as well. I could see him fitting into the kick return game as well
By Ewglenn
BJWilliams wrote:Definitely someone who could take the top off a defense from the Y or slot receiver spot...and could be used on WR counter action (because jet sweeps make oldflame"s head explode) as well. I could see him fitting into the kick return game as well
I think he will get a lot of playing time on ST.
LaTech

Looks like we'll have to win with pitching cause t[…]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my fa[…]