Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
This is the son of a good friend of mine over at JF. I need a few more specs on him but here is a highlight of his game last night for any other talent evaluators on the board.

By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Found out he's a sophomore so he'd be class of 2021
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:Found out he's a sophomore so he'd be class of 2021
Yeah that was a JV game too. Varsity is playing tonight.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Yeah...I'm looking forward to seeing how he does the rest of this year and how he adjusts to varsity competition in 2019
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
The latter but i saw some of his highlights and thought I'd get a few more eyes to take a look because his parents are friends of mine so I'm a bit biased. I think that he has a good bit of potential even in JV.
By Jonathan Carone
BuryYourDuke wrote:He’s playing JV at a small school as a sophomore.

You already know the answer Jon.
I don’t like to assume.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Appreciated my sarcastic friend. As i said, I'm a bit biased as a friend of the family, so i thought I would put it before a few other sets of eyes and there are a couple pretty fair talent evaluators on this board
By Class of 20Something
BJWilliams wrote:Appreciated my sarcastic friend. As i said, I'm a bit biased as a friend of the family, so i thought I would put it before a few other sets of eyes and there are a couple pretty fair talent evaluators on this board
He was patient, followed his blocks, and had good vision. Have to see if it keeps up when he plays varsity ball.

I'd like to see him as a db and see if he can track a quarterbacks eyes.
By Ewglenn
BJWilliams wrote:This is the son of a good friend of mine over at JF. I need a few more specs on him but here is a highlight of his game last night for any other talent evaluators on the board.

Observations:

Pro- patient with lead blockers, decent acceleration, ability to break tackles

Con- gets run down a lot, not great top end speed, needs work reading angles by defensive players, not a natural running back

Outcome:

I need to see him playing varsity ball but looks like a D2/walk-on prospect if he progresses at a normal rate.
Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

Congress, and everything else in D.C., is a corpor[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

What is the scouting report on Isaiah Ihnen from […]

2024 Season Thread

This weekend is a big series on the road against a[…]

https://i.postimg.cc/bJsNVRB7/20240416-152017.jp[…]