Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

Sly Fox wrote:Now that I have looked closer at that list, I see a bunch of intersting possibilities. We frequently recruit the school of #15 including a kid in the Class of 2019 who chose elsewhere. But that school fits the LU profile to a T.

For some reason I believe I may have taught #23 in Life Groups at my last church. Ditto for #120.

And I have a strong suspicion that #73 knows Liberty very well for better or worse.
You may have info I don't Sly, but my understanding is that Malik Caper is still committed to Liberty, which is what his twitter profile says. I believe he is one of 2 or 3 who decided to delay announcing until the Feb. signing day. As far as #73 is concerned, my money is on "for worse" 8)
oldflame wrote:
FLAMEfromBAMA wrote:Reached out to Brown and Freeze. Freeze stopped by this morning and is sending someone else in a few weeks. Whether we get Kyle or not Prattville is a good pipeline!

A few notable former players:
Kevin Turner
Roman Harper
Zac Woodfin
Bobby Greenwood
Nick Perry
Justin Thomas
Kamryn Pettway
I want to be sure I understand this correctly. Did HF actually come to your home/office to check with you about this, or was he in Bama and stopped by the HS? Either way, that is impressive, and a HUGE change from the way things have been done in the past.
Sorry for any confusion. After reaching out to Freeze and Brown I was told “perfect timing, they had a group heading down this way tomorrow”. I let the HS coach know to be sure to also reach out to them. Freeze did end up swinging by the HS and spent some time there and let Coach Ross know he’d be sending someone else in a few weeks/this Spring to check out some recruits. We also have a 6’3” 230 WR that already has gotten at least an offer from UAB named Taylor Thompson who was second team all state as a Junior. Probably a TE prospect for next level.
cruzan_flame13 wrote:
oldflame wrote:You seriously underestimate the members of this board ballcoach. There are several who post here who are current and former college coaches and others who are or have been sports media professionals.

Which is awesome. Hopefully I could meet up with a few of you guys and gain more knowledge of the game (football and basketball mostly).

I can "coach you up" on softball knowledge.

From what I can tell, these guys will confirm that[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

Professional protestors? Let me guess funded by […]

Uh… You guys like reading?

I try to alternate non-fiction with fiction and […]

Expect it when you least expect it. Studying it is[…]