Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
Big difference in the floor players we are getting. They appear to be high character kids that fit the mission.

I believe he also had a tennessee tech offeer for whats its worth. He will probably collect another one or 2
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
I absolutely LOVE this quote:
“They’re a Christian school, so that was a definite plus for me so I can grow in my faith while I’m playing college ball,” Amerson said. “You can’t get much better than that: being with God and playing college ball. So that’s just the way I looked at it and how I saw it.”
His Hudl lists him as a WR and SS and we offered him as a DE. Looking at height and weight, those are DE numbers. If he keeps that speed, he could be a force as an edge rusher. After watching his film, he does arm tackle a lot but that can be worked with. He also lowers the boom like Peter's in that highlight.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Agreed on the edge rusher assessment 20something. Even if he puts on that 20 pounds in the weight room that someone mentioned (I forget exactly who), at around 232 he still could be a great speed rusher
BJWilliams wrote:Agreed on the edge rusher assessment 20something. Even if he puts on that 20 pounds in the weight room that someone mentioned (I forget exactly who), at around 232 he still could be a great speed rusher
That may have been me in the Clark thread. If Amerson keeps in the gym his senior season, he could arrive at 232 as a true freshman. Maybe a redshirt year to transition him to DE and he could be at 250 for his R-Fr year.
By Ewglenn
Class of 20Something wrote:The Class page also shows all time commits. Five of our ten highest rated recruits are still on the roster. One hasn't hit campus yet(CJ).
Yeah that feature has been out for about a month now. It’s really cool to look at other teams and see where we stand.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Class of 20Something wrote:The Class page also shows all time commits. Five of our ten highest rated recruits are still on the roster. One hasn't hit campus yet(CJ).
20something, can you provide us with a link?
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]