Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

I guess he just hasn't gone to any 247 or rivals events to get rated? Looks like a solid depth get, could start after a couple seasons of S&C.

Edit: One season of S&C and he could be a force. He has the frame and mind to be good. Let's see if he can translate that to production.

NFL Size Comparison. Von Miller. 6'3" 250#

For those that don't know what speed we can expect these kids to build muscle, about 20# per year of muscle is the limit of non-enhanced growth.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
I believe Wimbo scored a similar-sized DE/OLB out of that area with less recruiting buzz than this kid. You may have heard of him since he may be the NFL's Defensive Player of the Year for the Bears.
By Adio4life
He has definitely been under the radar until as of late; he played in an All Star game last week and will be leaving to play in the North/ South All Star classic in Orlando this weekend coming up and he was just nominated for defensive player of the year in South West Florida. He had a couple more offers that came his way on top of the list above. However he really enjoyed the campus and believes in developing a stronger relationship with Christ and stated to me that Liberty provides that opportunity while playing a sport he enjoys. Plus his family ties to Liberty has played a part. 8)
By Ewglenn
Adio4life wrote:He has definitely been under the radar until as of late; he played in an All Star game last week and will be leaving to play in the North/ South All Star classic in Orlando this weekend coming up and he was just nominated for defensive player of the year in South West Florida. He had a couple more offers that came his way on top of the list above. However he really enjoyed the campus and believes in developing a stronger relationship with Christ and stated to me that Liberty provides that opportunity while playing a sport he enjoys. Plus his family ties to Liberty has played a part. 8)
Just curious to know who? I couldn’t find anyone else.
Ewglenn wrote:
Adio4life wrote:He has definitely been under the radar until as of late; he played in an All Star game last week and will be leaving to play in the North/ South All Star classic in Orlando this weekend coming up and he was just nominated for defensive player of the year in South West Florida. He had a couple more offers that came his way on top of the list above. However he really enjoyed the campus and believes in developing a stronger relationship with Christ and stated to me that Liberty provides that opportunity while playing a sport he enjoys. Plus his family ties to Liberty has played a part. 8)
In one of his tweets he talks about Uncle Omar challenging him.

https://www.liberty.edu/flames/index.cf ... terID=1685
By Ewglenn
Class of 20Something wrote:
Ewglenn wrote:
In one of his tweets he talks about Uncle Omar challenging him.

https://www.liberty.edu/flames/index.cf ... terID=1685
Sorry, I should have clarified, I was asking for others that have offered him.
By Adio4life
Ewglenn wrote:
He also received offers from UConn, Harvard and Yale. But Harvard and Yale is more like financial aid since they can’t offer athletic scholarships. USF and another Florida school came on the radar a couple weeks back. I think that’s all of them including the list above. He did have an injury at the beginning of the season that affected him mentally with losing a portion of his finger. Here is a link with a video from the news covering that. https://www.news-press.com/story/sports ... 192141002/
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Harvard and Yale? Coach Freeze and I need to tell him about our LU Honors Program! Study
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]