Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

Cam "Juice" Lampkin
5' 10" 165 lbs Athlete
Mesquite (TX) Poteet HS

247sports Profile 3- :star

Rivals Profile 3- :star

Hudl Profile

Twitter

Holds Offers from (As of 6/28/18):
  • Liberty
    Colorado
    North Texas
    Tulane
    Arkansas State
    Colorado State
    New Mexico
    Texas State
    Louisiana Lafayette
    Utah State
    Bowling Green
    Cornell
    McNesse
    UTSA
    Lamar
    Sam Houston State
Last edited by Class of 20Something on June 28th, 2018, 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BJWilliams wrote:Hmm...it's quiet on his Twitter as of 11 pm
Not surprising at all, and that´s not a knock on him specifically. A lot of recruits who announce a commit date early end up delaying their decision because things change. New schools get into the mix, and the offer they really want doesn´t come, but the school encourages the kid to wait because ¨something might open up¨ (as in the player they really want decides to go elsewhere.) I´ve been saying for a long time that in the vast majority of cases, announcing a date to commit is just a bad idea.
Sly Fox wrote:No one in Texas waits on Tulsa.
:rofl Thanks for the Lone Star perspective, Sly.
By Ewglenn
Sly Fox wrote:I have no idea. But Tulsa is not on the radar of anyone in Texas unless they are a legacy.
I understand that’s not the norm but it’s also not often you get the chance to play with a good friend. Just saying it’s an option.
By cruzan_flame13
jinxy wrote:That should have helped the process. A 40 pt beatdown.
Honestly, I wouldn’t be shocked or frustrated if he selected the mean green. We need a cleansing in our staff and fast. This is too hard to bare.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
jinxy wrote:That should have helped the process. A 40 pt beatdown.
You never know what a recruit is thinking. He could look at it as an opportunity to play right away. We had a bunch of recruits at the ODU game and as far as commits from that group........................................ crickets.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Quite a trek from TX to Utah...and I guess they offered in the.2 months since he posted his top 5
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]