Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

Class of 20Something wrote:It feels like we are holding our own on the recruiting trail. If we can keep up the pace and stay in the top 80 of recruiting, we could be extraordinary competitive in no time.
Yes indeed, the class of 2019 will spark something that I hope will take the program somewhere, hopefully dominance in a decade or two.
I know in another topic on this board someone brought up the recruiting that Johnathan has been doing for us. A few days ago I checked his twitter and found something else admirable about this young man. He congratulated some of the new additions to the LU field hockey team and lacrosse team. This kid at 17 uses twitter in the right way with his encouragement to others and promotion of LU. Whether he becomes a better QB than Buckshot or not, I for one am thankful for him committing to us so early and I look forward to him signing in December.
FlamesHighontheTide wrote:I know in another topic on this board someone brought up the recruiting that Johnathan has been doing for us. A few days ago I checked his twitter and found something else admirable about this young man. He congratulated some of the new additions to the LU field hockey team and lacrosse team. This kid at 17 uses twitter in the right way with his encouragement to others and promotion of LU. Whether he becomes a better QB than Buckshot or not, I for one am thankful for him committing to us so early and I look forward to him signing in December.

+1
Bennett ended up going 9 for 20 and 84 yards through the air as well as providing 50 yards on the ground. He accounted for majority of teams offense and that was with a struggling offensive line. Not to mention the team they played is a powerhouse program in Georgia with SEC talent. Overall, he improved as the game went on.
FlamesHighontheTide wrote:Bennett ended up going 9 for 20 and 84 yards through the air as well as providing 50 yards on the ground. He accounted for majority of teams offense and that was with a struggling offensive line. Not to mention the team they played is a powerhouse program in Georgia with SEC talent. Overall, he improved as the game went on.
Yeah I watched the third quarter and he had no time to do anything. He had a couple of really nice scrambles that turned negative plays into positives.
By Ewglenn
Summerville’s season ended last night after losing 47-14 to Dutch Fork (ranked in the top 100 in the nation and 47 points was their lowest allowed all season). I’m excited for this kid I think he is going to a big time player.
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
This kid is a leader and wants to be here. Hes a connector and unifier. Def can run the ball and his arm is good enough to get by. If he can improve the arm strength a bit hes going to be the complete package for us.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Class of 20Something wrote:
Sly Fox wrote:Image
Great day it's different to see the head guy on the road. But, I guess he doesn't have his staff yet either.
DeArmon and Wilkens are traveling with him.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
He is the kind of recruit coaches love. Guys like that are about as good as the coaches in recruiting sans the home visits
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]