Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I think there will be playing time for Bennett in every game. There will be plays for him in playbook. As Coach said during press conference, he wants opposing teams to spend time preparing for him. If he only plays one or two snaps a game,, defensive coordinators will not burn midnight oil, worrying about him.

This reminds me of when Buckshot became starter, we should have used Masha some each game. With a dual threat QB, there are good plays an OC can call.

But then again, our playbook was too predictable, with very basic plays.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
He should be able to run a designed QB Draw.

Reminds me of an NFL game long time ago. I forgot who QB was, but he wasn't a threat to run at all. One game they called a QB sneak of first play from scrimmage. It went for about 50 yards if my memory is correct.
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:He should be able to run a designed QB Draw.

Reminds me of an NFL game long time ago. I forgot who QB was, but he wasn't a threat to run at all. One game they called a QB sneak of first play from scrimmage. It went for about 50 yards if my memory is correct.
Y.A. Tittle?
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Johnny Unitas?
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Broadway Joe Namath?

Terry Bradshaw?
Election 2022 and 2024

A congresswoman from a blue state gets you nothi[…]

Some statistics

Sometimes coaches will try to implement a philosop[…]