Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Ewglenn
thepostman wrote:I hope he can kind of push Buckshot a bit. Good, friendly competition is always a good thing.
I don’t think Buckshot has to worry about his job but I think this will make him work harder. You have a highly recruited commit coming in to try and take some reps.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
I think most letters are in before lunch. Any later it means that there might be a change of heart. With his impressive Senior season there has probably been more buzz on him. Especially with Bryant leaving Clemson and Hurst transferring. The kid could have a lot more options
Purple Haize wrote:I think most letters are in before lunch. Any later it means that there might be a change of heart. With his impressive Senior season there has probably been more buzz on him. Especially with Bryant leaving Clemson and Hurst transferring. The kid could have a lot more options
12:15

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Class of 20Something wrote:
Purple Haize wrote:I think most letters are in before lunch. Any later it means that there might be a change of heart. With his impressive Senior season there has probably been more buzz on him. Especially with Bryant leaving Clemson and Hurst transferring. The kid could have a lot more options

I notice he doesn’t say with whom he is signing. That could be cause for concern. I wonder if one of the Big Boys swooped in at the last minute

.......Or that was the only appropriate time in which could’ve sign his NOI. This kid has been committed since late spring/early summer and have been recruiting for us since then. Who does that unless they want to start something during their tenure at their future university? Also, if I may add, he was asked about any other offers during his interview after the North vs. South all star game a week ago. He stated that he is not interested in any other offers and is fully committed withLinerty University. No need to worry PH, this kid is a fit that we always needed and you’ll be jumping for joy once goes on a frenzy posting Bennett signing at 3 p.m. :D 8)
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
cruzan_flame13 wrote:

.......Or that was the only appropriate time in which could’ve sign his NOI. This kid has been committed since late spring/early summer and have been recruiting for us since then. Who does that unless they want to start something during their tenure at their future university? Also, if I may add, he was asked about any other offers during his interview after the North vs. South all star game a week ago. He stated that he is not interested in any other offers and is fully committed withLinerty University. No need to worry PH, this kid is a fit that we always needed and you’ll be jumping for joy once goes on a frenzy posting Bennett signing at 3 p.m. :D 8)
You didn’t read his Tweet. The time is no longer 3. It’s 12:15
Purple Haize wrote:

I notice he doesn’t say with whom he is signing. That could be cause for concern. I wonder if one of the Big Boys swooped in at the last minute
He still has Liberty in his bio and he's retweeting guys who signed. I think we're alright.
By Liberty22
Registration Days Posts
Liberty22 wrote:Letter is in
I'm hearing that he may have signed his NLI to App St. Not really he is the future of this football team.
You better get some new sources lol
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Liberty22 wrote:
Liberty22 wrote:Letter is in
I'm hearing that he may have signed his NLI to App St. Not really he is the future of this football team.
You better get some new sources lol
Or you need to blow up the really REALLY small print in that post lol
ballcoach15 wrote:There's a Bible verse: ye of little faith.

That could. Apply to some on this board
I was going to write that on my post, but you do have somewhat of a point. Just as the disciples had to develop(with the help of the Holy Spirit), some guys will grow out of it once LU is winning a lot of games. As I stated from the beginning of my time on this board, anything is possible 8)
LU Campus Construction Thread

Are they changing the name of The Jerry Falwell[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

The Race War (Caste system) began full implementat[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

To suggest Cleveland won't start is pretty ignoran[…]

UTEP

Need a series win to clinch regular season title, […]