Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Ben Coleman
6' 4" 300 lbs Offensive Lineman
Temecula (CA) Linfield Christian HS

ESPN Profile 3- :star

Rivals Profile 3- :star

247sports Profile 3- :star

Hudl Profile

Twitter

Holds Offers from (As of 5/8/18):
  • Arizona
    Arizona State
    Boston College
    Brown
    BYU
    California
    Colorado
    Colorado State
    FIU
    Florida
    Fresno State
    Iowa State
    Liberty
    Minnesota
    Navy
    New Mexico
    Nebraska
    Oregon
    Oregon State
    Syracuse
    Toledo
    UCF
    Utah
    UTEP
    Washington State
    Yale
If he wants to grow in his faith, then LU will have that advantage. Of course that doesn’t mean that he will not receive great accountability from coaches and players in the other schools.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Indeed. I found it interesting that his kid has offers from some of the highest profile schools in the country coming in nearly daily. And look which tweet he pinned on his account.
Sly Fox wrote:Indeed. I found it interesting that his kid has offers from some of the highest profile schools in the country coming in nearly daily. And look which tweet he pinned on his account.
This is the kind of recruit we all are talking about when we talk about Tim Tebow talent coming to Liberty because we are at the highest level. They're out there.
oldflame wrote:Staying close to home for his mom. Committed to Cal Berkley on her birthday.

Happy for his family, but disappointed we couldn't be magicians and snag him. At least we don't have to play him.

Long snapper from Elon/UCLA with one year of eligi[…]

A Liberty-Longhorns matchup would be incredible. I[…]

From what I can tell, these guys will confirm th[…]

I do most of my reading on airplanes and trains th[…]