Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Bennett is serving Queen's role from last year's class and that is certainly not a bad thing
Class of 20Something wrote:

He's talking about September 1st. Would him timing his commitment while at the ODU game help sway other guys on the fence? Maybe he's already a lock and he just wants to get everyone he visits with too.
I don't feel like Harris is a lock, but we're up there. Of course I hope I'm wrong on that idea. I hope Eric Hicks, The Juice, Rick D'Abreu and Garrett Williams come visit that day as well.
By cruzan_flame13
cruzan_flame13 wrote:
tyndal23 wrote:Looks like we are still in the mix based on twitter today... I would love to land this one.
Johnathan Bennett will have something to say about this :D
....hours later on twitter:

By Man_the_kay
He said on Twitter,

"I will be committing and signing Wednesday February, 6th at Baylor in Worsham Lobby at 6pm ! Everyone is welcome"

It seems like he made a decision but he didn't mention where.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Did he ever visit LU? Or did any of our current coaching staff visit him in Chattanooga?
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:Did he ever visit LU? Or did any of our current coaching staff visit him in Chattanooga?

HCHF did a radio interview in Nashville on 1/22. I would be surprised if he did not make a stop in Chattanooga to see Christian while he was in the Vol state. I don't believe he has been on campus yet, but there are rumors he may be this weekend.

Check the profile picture on his twitter. I think you may spot an "easter egg".
By cruzan_flame13
oldflame wrote:
Cider Jim wrote:Did he ever visit LU? Or did any of our current coaching staff visit him in Chattanooga?

HCHF did a radio interview in Nashville on 1/22. I would be surprised if he did not make a stop in Chattanooga to see Christian while he was in the Vol state. I don't believe he has been on campus yet, but there are rumors he may be this weekend.

Check the profile picture on his twitter. I think you may spot an "easter egg".
It's funny that you mentioned that. I wanted to bring that up awhile back, but i figured some folks on here would just call me crazy lol.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
ALAFlamesFan wrote:This one is enjoying the recruiting process and all the love. NOTHING wrong with that but I expect a lot of head games and teasers before he signs with anyone.

Makes you appreciate the guys who know what they want, sign early, and believe we are it.
That was a good call over 6 months ago, and now he is playing it out to the max by not only waiting til signing day to announce, but setting the public signing for 6:00 PM. I'm fully expecting an array of caps from his "finalists" on the table in front of him. I have zero problem with it. It takes all kinds.
oldflame wrote:
ALAFlamesFan wrote:This one is enjoying the recruiting process and all the love. NOTHING wrong with that but I expect a lot of head games and teasers before he signs with anyone.

Makes you appreciate the guys who know what they want, sign early, and believe we are it.
That was a good call over 6 months ago, and now he is playing it out to the max by not only waiting til signing day to announce, but setting the public signing for 6:00 PM. I'm fully expecting an array of caps from his "finalists" on the table in front of him. I have zero problem with it. It takes all kinds.
It would be nice to have a little extra show when we end up getting him.
By cruzan_flame13
Class of 20Something wrote:
oldflame wrote:

It would be nice to have a little extra show when we end up getting him.
Dondi Costin - LU President

With all due respect, Atrain was in Dallas in his […]

LaTech

I also keep tab with JMU because there is a player[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Does Gonzaga and St Mary have D1 football ? When[…]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]