Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Marshall offered him, too, I see. Study :football
By tyndal23
Would love to see him playing inside LB - has the speed and range - would be great to have a 240 LB that can move and tackle in the open field and athletic enough to drop in coverage.
tyndal23 wrote:Would love to see him playing inside LB - has the speed and range - would be great to have a 240 LB that can move and tackle in the open field and athletic enough to drop in coverage.
It would be nice to have a LB that was recruited as a LB.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Class of 20Something wrote:
tyndal23 wrote:Would love to see him playing inside LB - has the speed and range - would be great to have a 240 LB that can move and tackle in the open field and athletic enough to drop in coverage.
It would be nice to have a LB that was recruited as a LB.
Those have been pretty scarce of late, but long term, as long as we are in this system, we are not going to recruit as many as most teams.
By tyndal23
He plays about half his snaps at LB on his highlight vid. Great nose for the ball. Wing span is huge and uses the seahawk tackle method. Not much gets past him.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
I'd love to hear their FCS salespitch. :blahblah
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:I'd love to hear their FCS salespitch. :blahblah
Do you wanna play for a National Championship or The Who Gives A Crap Bowl?
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Yeah, I figure it's something like that. Plus, they are located in the most beautiful part of the state. :blahblah
Purple Haize wrote:
Cider Jim wrote:I'd love to hear their FCS salespitch. :blahblah
Do you wanna play for a National Championship* or The Who Gives A Crap Bowl?

*While technically still a National Championship we still don't play at the highest level of football. D3 has a National Championship too, you don't see them bragging about it like they're Alabama
FTFY
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]