Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Possibly a Logan Thomas type decision in his future, as the football/basketball college athlete is becoming a dinosaur. If he chooses football it will likely be because he believes his chances to play in the NFL are greater than the NBA. All else being equal, why risk your brain cells? Play hoops. 8)
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
A Sea of Red wrote:Committed to Liberty as a WR

Woah! Now that's getting next year's class off with a bang! I assume he will be playing QB again for his HS team, so if he develops in the passing area, they can always reconsider his position, but this kid is an ELITE athlete. Frankly I expect schools to continue going after him for both football and hoops.
olldflame wrote:
A Sea of Red wrote:Committed to Liberty as a WR

Woah! Now that's getting next year's class off with a bang! I assume he will be playing QB again for his HS team, so if he develops in the passing area, they can always reconsider his position, but this kid is an ELITE athlete. Frankly I expect schools to continue going after him for both football and hoops.
Is this the new normal? Trump was wrong, I'm not tired of winning yet.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Let the record show that he picked the Flames over a certain ACC school just up 29 that offered him a few weeks back.

And in case you want to see the full text of commitment:

What a great start to the 2019 recruiting season by getting that Kicker and now this stud of a 3 star WR. These junior days have been huge and I also think the construction happening sends a message to the recruits that we are serious about football. There is a kid Christian harris who is a 3 star DE from Chattanooga, TN who is very HIGH on us and could be the highest rated player to ever commit to LU ever. Things looking good!
By cruzan_flame13
FlamesHighontheTide wrote:What a great start to the 2019 recruiting season by getting that Kicker and now this stud of a 3 star WR. These junior days have been huge and I also think the construction happening sends a message to the recruits that we are serious about football. There is a kid Christian harris who is a 3 star DE from Chattanooga, TN who is very HIGH on us and could be the highest rated player to ever commit to LU ever. Things looking good!
Do you have any information on Christian that you can post on this forum?
cruzan_flame13 wrote:
FlamesHighontheTide wrote:What a great start to the 2019 recruiting season by getting that Kicker and now this stud of a 3 star WR. These junior days have been huge and I also think the construction happening sends a message to the recruits that we are serious about football. There is a kid Christian harris who is a 3 star DE from Chattanooga, TN who is very HIGH on us and could be the highest rated player to ever commit to LU ever. Things looking good!
Do you have any information on Christian that you can post on this forum?
24/7 even has him warm on us with Chattanooga and Eastern Kentucky.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
DecaturDaily.com wrote:Tanner's Yarbrough commits to Liberty football program
By Justin Graves Sports Writer

Tanner quarterback C.J. Yarbrough throws during the 2017 season. A rising senior, Yarbrough says he'll play for Liberty University. [CRYSTAL VANDER WEIT/DECATUR DAILY]

CJ Yarbrough has decided to close his college football recruitment.

The Tanner High wide receiver has given a commitment to Liberty, picking the FBS newcomer over offers from Virginia, Troy and South Alabama.

Yarbrough, a 6-foot-3 and 195-pound rising senior, is rated a 3-star prospect by 247sports.com.

“They’ve got something special going on up there,” Yarbrough said. “People kind of overlook the school, but I love it. To me, the campus and town (in Lynchburg, Virginia) is like paradise.”
Click Here for Full Stpry
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]