Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

So per twitter, 247 and another source (sounding like ball coach huh :D ) Clarence Hicks juco hybrid de/olb who is a 2 star and 3 star running back Peter Hayes Patrick will be on OV's January 18th. I would take a guess that Christian Harris(3 star de), Dariyan Wiley(3 star ath), Carson Williams (All-state OT from Mississippi) and probably William Green (3 star juco dt). If we could snag all of these kids that would be historic!
FlamesHighontheTide wrote:So per twitter, 247 and another source (sounding like ball coach huh :D ) Clarence Hicks juco hybrid de/olb who is a 2 star and 3 star running back Peter Hayes Patrick will be on OV's January 18th. I would take a guess that Christian Harris(3 star de), Dariyan Wiley(3 star ath), Carson Williams (All-state OT from Mississippi) and probably William Green (3 star juco dt). If we could snag all of these kids that would be historic!
Link por favor? I'd love to read the article.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Class of 20Something wrote:Not sure on where Coach Aldridge is,

Coach Burns is in Missouri(represent!!!)
Coach Aigamaua is in Mississippi
Coach Hunley is in Florida
Coach Symons is in Georgia
My guess is he is on campus and is referring to the players who are visiting this weekend.
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
No on campus visits this weekend from what I heard. Staff is out making in homes. Sounds like next weekend is a huge weekend for us.

Best i can tell we are in on

Reed Buys OL
Carson Williams OL
Patrick RB - Visiting on 18th
Clarence Hicks JUCO DE - Visiting on 18th (ECU has come in hard on him)
Marvae Myers Glover - ATH Visiting on 18th
William Green Jr JUCO DL - Think he's on 18th as well but not sure
Christian Harris DE - Renewed heat there
jinxy wrote:No on campus visits this weekend from what I heard. Staff is out making in homes. Sounds like next weekend is a huge weekend for us.

Best i can tell we are in on

Reed Buys OL
Carson Williams OL
Patrick RB - Visiting on 18th
Clarence Hicks JUCO DE - Visiting on 18th (ECU has come in hard on him)
Marvae Myers Glover - ATH Visiting on 18th
William Green Jr JUCO DL - Think he's on 18th as well but not sure
Christian Harris DE - Renewed heat there

Can confirm that William Green Jr. will visit this upcoming Saturday:

By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
Yeah, I think the entire list i posted above is visiting plus one more but I'm not sure of that yet. Either way that would be a nice haul and really plug most all the remaining holes. Could still see one of the JUCO OL being out there that we just don't know about yet as well.
I have an optimistic feeling that our class is going to end up pretty special last minute. Could be misplaced non objective fan based emotion but I like the diversity of our new staff and potential 1 player per new coach/relationship that they could bring.
As far as confirmations go on twitter: William Green 3 star juco DT is visiting this weekend along with Clarence Hicks(de/olb juco), Peter Hayes Patrick(3 star #67rb in high school football), Marvae Myers Glover(Safety).

I know it is only Monday, but I expect to see a few more names pop up especially with where our coaches have been and are going this week.

I echo what has been said about optimism rising for this class as I feel Freeze is gonna make some magic happen
FlamesHighontheTide wrote:As far as confirmations go on twitter: William Green 3 star juco DT is visiting this weekend along with Clarence Hicks(de/olb juco), Peter Hayes Patrick(3 star #67rb in high school football), Marvae Myers Glover(Safety).

I know it is only Monday, but I expect to see a few more names pop up especially with where our coaches have been and are going this week.

I echo what has been said about optimism rising for this class as I feel Freeze is gonna make some magic happen
Is this to early?
He has the junk to do it.
CCWMichael wrote:
FlamesHighontheTide wrote:As far as confirmations go on twitter: William Green 3 star juco DT is visiting this weekend along with Clarence Hicks(de/olb juco), Peter Hayes Patrick(3 star #67rb in high school football), Marvae Myers Glover(Safety).

Is this to early?
Hey! Only Jesus can handle his junk.
Class of 20Something wrote:
CCWMichael wrote:

Is this to early?

Hey! Only Jesus can handle his junk.
Yeah, My bad! :D
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
So we know buys & green are visiting. 247 still shows hicks and glover visiting this weekend with glover visiting louisville on the 25th. Hayes patrick appears to have spurned us to visit Toledo. Would also expect carson williams this weekend. No clue on christian harris or dorian hewitt. I have heard there is at least one more big man visiting this weekend but dont know who. Could just be williams.
jinxy wrote:So we know buys & green are visiting. 247 still shows hicks and glover visiting this weekend with glover visiting louisville on the 25th. Hayes patrick appears to have spurned us to visit Toledo. Would also expect carson williams this weekend. No clue on christian harris or dorian hewitt. I have heard there is at least one more big man visiting this weekend but dont know who. Could just be williams.
Hewitt tweeted a few hours ago that he got an offer from Washington.
The croots are on campus. Let's see what this staff can do. I do have word the MBB game is on their slate. Hopefully the students show up.

Curious to see how this coaching staff leverages the campus.

In case anyone needed to feel like we made it today, a recruit on OV with us this week is at Louisville next weekend. I love competing with the ACC for a recruit.
Class of 20Something wrote:The croots are on campus. Let's see what this staff can do. I do have word the MBB game is on their slate. Hopefully the students show up.

In case anyone needed to feel like we made it today, a recruit on OV with us this week is at Louisville next weekend. I love competing with the ACC for a recruit.
Did we not already steal one from the Orange?
CCWMichael wrote:
Class of 20Something wrote:The croots are on campus. Let's see what this staff can do. I do have word the MBB game is on their slate. Hopefully the students show up.

Did we not already steal one from the Orange?
He reopened his recruitment and promptly got offers from Utah and Washington.
Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

Just remember that fine academic institution, Lo[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

Half of the ads are about how Bob Good is tough on[…]

G5 Playoff Only

I would be OK with the top 2 G5 conference champio[…]

Some statistics

Of our 6 returning starters, only Roupe is hitting[…]