Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
Quiet. Im sure something happened on at least one or 2. Hopefully we get all 4 lineman and glover would be a bonus. We did well with dbs in early class so were not quite as desparate there. Hicks and green are essential to me. I thought our dt play was weak outside of avery. Beadles and cater could be ready next year but hard to bank on that. Mitchell is coming off injury and could be a rotational piece if healthy but stamina was an issue with him at fcs level. Elefante and pearson are backups to me. Lloyd and green would look real good with lemonier lewis hicks and saunders coming off edge.
Coach Freeze got a warm round of applause when he was introduced at halftime of the basketball game yesterday. :clapping :clapping :clapping
Full list of 9 on visit this weekend:

Myers-Glover, Clarence Hicks, William Green, Carson Williams, Reed Buys, Brayden Monday, Zach Edwards, Marcus Harris, and then a guy we're not really pursuing.

I believe all of the above have been mentioned before except Edwards and Harris. Here's their 247 profiles:

By Ewglenn
A Sea of Red wrote:Full list of 9 on visit this weekend:

Myers-Glover, Clarence Hicks, William Green, Carson Williams, Reed Buys, Brayden Monday, Zach Edwards, Marcus Harris, and then a guy we're not really pursuing.

I believe all of the above have been mentioned before except Edwards and Harris. Here's their 247 profiles:

Wow that Edwards kid would be HUGE. Offers from Ole Miss, Miss St, LSU and Texas A&M... :shock:
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
He was quiet about his visit on Twitter. After his experience at Texas A&M, I don't blame him for maintaining a low profile through the process. But yes, he is a beast from Hail State's backyard.

Check out Harris' videos in his thread. He would be a playmaker up front as well.
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
SO we offer a 3 star qb/ath named terry lambert last night and he commits today. No other fbs offers. Interesting move.

Buys visited a juco yesterday :dontgetit

We reoffer christian harris which would lead you to believe were not confident were going to get hicks or the other DE that came in.

If we only land green from last weekend that would be pretty dissappointing. At minimum i thought we get buys williams and green.
I think there is something to the 2 year timeline for recruiting relationships. We should remember that HCHF had very little attrition on ESD and neither him nor his staff were recruiting 3 and 4 star student athletes 6 months ago with the exception of Symons.
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
Thats true if your talking some guys but right now everybody is working on the same clock and most of the schools we are recruiting against are new staffs as well like louisville and ecu etc.

Buys might be one of those guys that just thinks hes an sec kid and will prove it at juco.

Looks like they are bringing maisen knight back in which im a big fan of. I think we needed a bridge tackle desparately and he is as good of juco ol as any weve offered.

Im wondering if this qb ath kid is a walk on and is playing it up a bit. Nvm. See his thread now. That is happening more and more.
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
So i had heard we had a couple commits this weekend. Manson had you heard that. Im sure they dont want it out yet but i had heard green and one other but they wanted to announce themselves?
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
So if i had to guess were about done with offers for this year. They will try to seal the deal with knight and harris this weekend which shouldnt be too hard since knight already came once and hasnt committed to mtsu after his visit there. Harris obviously cant get comfortable with army or navy and it appears only fcs schools are pushing hard for him beyond those 2 at this point.

Still would love to get buys hicks and glover but percentages go way down after visits.

I heard the other commit was carson williams so hes prob in the bag. That could be it unles freeze has any more last min surprised coming this week.
Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

Just remember that fine academic institution, Lo[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

Half of the ads are about how Bob Good is tough on[…]

G5 Playoff Only

I would be OK with the top 2 G5 conference champio[…]

Some statistics

Of our 6 returning starters, only Roupe is hitting[…]