Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
Totally agree. I dont know how you add as many as you do. I wouldnt fool with them unless we are in contention. Thats the onky reason i mentioned these 3.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
I have one last week over here in Jakarta. I hope to catch back up on things when I am briefly stateside next week. Generally there isn't much action on the recruiting fronts in the month leading up to season openers. Now that some of the action has begun, I suspect the noise will increase on Twitter.
Sly Fox wrote:I have one last week over here in Jakarta. I hope to catch back up on things when I am briefly stateside next week. Generally there isn't much action on the recruiting fronts in the month leading up to season openers. Now that some of the action has begun, I suspect the noise will increase on Twitter.
I truly believe we have at least two recruits that have communicated commitments but aren't going public until the ODU game. Peer pressure is a real thing.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Class of 20Something wrote:
Kricket wrote:Anybody know if/which recruits were in the house last night?
IPF had at least 10 recruits if not more.
Hard to imagine they would not have been impressed.
By SoD BAS
flamehunter wrote:Hopefully there were a couple 4 star guys there. Or at least a bunch of 3 stars.
Never say never, but it's very, very rare for G5s to get a 4-star.
By SoD BAS
I'm glad he was at that game. Some fine offers so far on his list.

I was just pointing out before that (sans-ND and Boise) 4-stars rarely commit to G5s/INDs. I don't doubt we've had them on campus, however.
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
So norman was here? We need to get up to 10 with a few more 3 stars. You need that group of commits to welcome the visitors and encourage them.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
I even saw Katie Feensktra at the game. :shock:
By cruzan_flame13
I recall Johnathan Bennett asking Christian Harris if he was coming to the LU vs. ODU games a few months ago. From the responses, it seem as though Bennett influence Harris to attend. What a game for those boys to experience and hopefully that had gain Harris attention. Both of those boys are off twitter for the football season, but hopefully Harris will commit and we’ll have one extra body to his home and away games(his mother) in the near future.
By cruzan_flame13
Class of 20Something wrote:I have to admire the clarity of mind of a 17 year old to focus on their HS team for the next three months. That bodes well for their focus as they rise to NCAA ball.
+1
By R i
Registration Days Posts
I believe we have several commits to the coaching staff that have not made a public verbal quite yet. I get the feeling that the staff is very comfortable with some of those commits and are looking to fill maybe a couple more slots. If a 4 star was on campus, we would make room for sure.

I cant figure out why commits are wanting to wait to make a public verbal.
By Class of 20Something
R i wrote:I believe we have several commits to the coaching staff that have not made a public verbal quite yet. I get the feeling that the staff is very comfortable with some of those commits and are looking to fill maybe a couple more slots. If a 4 star was on campus, we would make room for sure.

I cant figure out why commits are wanting to wait to make a public verbal.
Don't want to compete with the win over ODU? Want to be the focus of discussion for a couple days? Could be anything. I will say, our athletic department trickled out little bits of information all off season that kept us chomping at the bit for the next thing to drop.
Election 2022 and 2024

Professional protestors? Let me guess funded by […]

Uh… You guys like reading?

I try to alternate non-fiction with fiction and […]

Wondering if you have looked into catching the n[…]

Expect it when you least expect it. Studying it is[…]