Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Olldflame is correct. But he sure he received a ton of attention this past month from ODU. I wonder why? :lol:

Since he is getting some buzz early in the 2019 recruiting game I thought I'd bring him a thread as I feel confident that some locals will be asking about him soon.
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
flamehunter wrote:Perhaps we are learning and getting in early on the local guys now?
I guess optimistic me was hoping we had learned a lesson. Thanks for clarifying oldflame and sly.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote:Olldflame is correct. But he sure he received a ton of attention this past month from ODU. I wonder why? :lol:

Since he is getting some buzz early in the 2019 recruiting game I thought I'd bring him a thread as I feel confident that some locals will be asking about him soon.
You can bet that showing love to his HS QB didn't hurt the Monarch's chances with Davis. Now let's see if the interest was sincere, or for show.
NCAA Realignment Megathread

Does Gonzaga and St Mary have D1 football ? When[…]

LaTech

We are halfway through the season, yet we are stil[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my […]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]