Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
jinxy wrote:Hes talking about london lewis 3 star de that decommitted last year. No hes from georgia and lester is texas.
And apparently St. Pius X has franchises in every major city. Whooda thunkit? :banghead
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
We now find ourselves on the other end of the spectrum with players able to transfer down to FCS without losing eligibility. We benefited from that greatly particularly back in the Rocco Era.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Was it a play time issue? Was he not really FBS ready? :dontgetit
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
The tweet (which was quickly removed) said he (170 lbs dripping wet and a safety) is a 200 lb fullback and the picture looked to be his head from the Liberty roster pic photoshopped onto a body in a NCU uni. Also, transfers are not normally announced this way. Unless there is some other source, I suspect this was a twitter hack.

Having said that, his prospects for PT do look bleak, and I believe Northern Colorado was his second choice out of HS.
Last edited by olldflame on December 19th, 2018, 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Class of 20Something
oldflame wrote:The tweet (which was quickly removed) said he (170 lbs dripping wet and a safety) is a 200 lb fullback and the picture looked to be his head from the Liberty roster pic photoshopped onto a body in a NCU uni. Also, transfers are not normally announced this way. Unless there is some other source, I suspect this was a twitter hack.

Having said that, his prospects for PT do look bleak, and Northern Colorado was his second choice out of HS.
I actually think he commit then flipped to LU. But they have fixed the edit and he is theirs now.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Looks like a smart move on his part. I suspect there will be more on the current roster looking to go somewhere with a better chance to get snaps. Still seems strange to me to be announcing a transfer on national signing day. I´ve never seen that before.
By A Sea of Red
Posts Custom
It doesn't sound like it was a playing time issue. I was told "he didn't like the Liberty environment." He had committed to UNC before Coach Gill retired.

From what I can tell, these guys will confirm that[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

Professional protestors? Let me guess funded by […]

Uh… You guys like reading?

I try to alternate non-fiction with fiction and […]

Expect it when you least expect it. Studying it is[…]