Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Isaac Steele
6' 1" 180 lbs Defensive Back
JUCO: Mesa Community College - Transfer from Arizona Walk-On
HS: Surprise (AZ) Centennial HS

*** 3 Seasons to Play 2 ***

MCC Profile

Arizona Profile

Hudl Profile

Twitter

Holds Offers from (As of 12/6/17):
  • Liberty
    Northern Arizona

azcentral - Feb 2016 wrote:"I do know that the corners coach (at UA) talked to Isaac for an hour after watching his film," Centennial coach Richard Taylor said.

Steele, 6-foot-2, 180 pounds, only recently academically qualified to play at an NCAA Division I school. By then, most colleges had their scholarships allotment filled.

"That was huge," Steele said about qualifying. "I felt like so much weight was lifted off of my shoulders, I felt even more proud to be a student-athlete."

Steele was held back from playing defensive back the second half of the season because of a shoulder injury that could have ended his season with one big hit.
Click for Full Story
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
I kinda think our chances of getting any of these guys dwindles dramatically if they don't commit on their official visit. Is it kinda like 48 hours TV show? If you don't get them in the first 48 hours, you don't normally get them? Would have liked to see one or more of these guys commit while they were here.
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
I kinda think our chances of getting any of these guys dwindles dramatically if they don't commit on their official visit. Is it kinda like 48 hours TV show? If you don't get them in the first 48 hours, you don't normally get them? Would have liked to see one or more of these guys commit while they were here.
We have to remember that some of these guys already have plane tickets for their other official visits or have confirmed with other schools that they are coming. Also, the two juco's may be waiting to get back home to talk to family before they make a decision and that goes for Jacquez too.

I would be HIGHLY surprised if 4 out of 5 don't sign with us on National Signing Day.

The only 1 I could see signing else where is Davis and that is because from day 1 ODU has been all out for this kid. Hard to debate against that.

Time will tell.
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
FlamesHighontheTide wrote:We have to remember that some of these guys already have plane tickets for their other official visits or have confirmed with other schools that they are coming. Also, the two juco's may be waiting to get back home to talk to family before they make a decision and that goes for Jacquez too.

I would be HIGHLY surprised if 4 out of 5 don't sign with us on National Signing Day.

The only 1 I could see signing else where is Davis and that is because from day 1 ODU has been all out for this kid. Hard to debate against that.

Time will tell.
Hope you are correct.
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
1 fcs offer. Not a big win here. Not saying he wont be good but not much to brag about at this point. If you want to track it track the kids who had legit other options.

Cardavions myers caleb lynum the juco dt that flipped to buffalo and uriah west are all visits that we didnt land or decommitted. I would say were probably about 60 percent with prospects that have legit other offers. A lot will hinge on carter and davis now.
Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

I think we should do whatever Tech and UVA do as[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

That might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen per[…]

North Carolina

We had a runner on base in the bottom of the 7th i[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

I saw 3 of our prospects at Convo this morning. Ji[…]