Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
A Sea of Red reported the offers in their coverage. There are quite a few local videos of his performance this season on The Tennessean's HS coverage pages. He's definitely got a burst.

The Nike Sparq rating system has Troy Henderson ranked higher than both Uriah West and Anthony Ballard Jr. as well as UNC commit Devon Lawerence. And for the record he participated in the 2017 Nike The Opening Regional in Charlotte and finished 6th out of atleast 400 participants. What is even better than that is he was the 12th best of ALL the running backs that participated in the Nike Opening competition nation wide. This was a HUGE surprise for us this weekend. If we can pick up either Anthony Ballard Jr. or Dante Black as our final additions to our running back corps then watch out! The finish of this recruiting class is going to be legit! Right now where we stand is this with our high school recruits.

15 commitments from high school and 10 of them are rated with stars attached to their name. 3 of them are 3 stars and 7 are with 2 stars.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
He reminds me very much of a young man who only introduced himself to Flames Nation by nearly running a kickoff back for a TD the first time he touched the ball back in 2012...
By R i
Registration Days Posts
Did Uriah West decommit because of this verbal ?

How many stars was DJ Abnar ? I do not recall any other 3Star Rbs in LU recruiting history.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
R i wrote:Did Uriah West decommit because of this verbal ?

How many stars was DJ Abnar ? I do not recall any other 3Star Rbs in LU recruiting history.
Abnar was a 3 star recruit. I doubt Henderson's commitment was a factor with West, but you never know. Kids do keep up with those things these days, but it was more likely he was getting interest (no offers we know of) from a P5 or 2.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
FlamesHighontheTide wrote:The Nike Sparq rating system has Troy Henderson ranked higher than both Uriah West and Anthony Ballard Jr. as well as UNC commit Devon Lawerence. And for the record he participated in the 2017 Nike The Opening Regional in Charlotte and finished 6th out of atleast 400 participants. What is even better than that is he was the 12th best of ALL the running backs that participated in the Nike Opening competition nation wide. This was a HUGE surprise for us this weekend. If we can pick up either Anthony Ballard Jr. or Dante Black as our final additions to our running back corps then watch out! The finish of this recruiting class is going to be legit! Right now where we stand is this with our high school recruits.

15 commitments from high school and 10 of them are rated with stars attached to their name. 3 of them are 3 stars and 7 are with 2 stars.
What was his SPARQ score? There is another RB we have offered (Bruno) who scored 120, which is crazy high.
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]