Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

This guy is a player! I like how he chases the ball and not give up until the opponent is down. He will be a beneficial addition to the D-line, and it’ll be cool for a name like Elefante to be called out frequently to get the crowd going lol.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
FlamesHighontheTide wrote:He changed his twitter profile pic to a picture of him in FOC with the Liberty Uniform on
And it looks like he trying to make an "L" for Liberty with his hand. :clapping
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
After missing half of the Army game for a violation of team rules, Vincent is now suspended for the entire NT game. The Army suspensions were all reportedly for missing or coming late to meetings. Wondering now if this is something different, or is he just really thick headed?
oldflame wrote:After missing half of the Army game for a violation of team rules, Vincent is now suspended for the entire NT game. The Army suspensions were all reportedly for missing or coming late to meetings. Wondering now if this is something different, or is he just really thick headed?
Whatever it is, I like seeing the rules enforced. No one ever tries to do a B&E in the town that the cops ticket 3 mph over.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
edited - please refrain from personal attacks - ASOR admin
Last edited by BJWilliams on September 19th, 2018, 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Election 2022 and 2024

Professional protestors? Let me guess funded by […]

Uh… You guys like reading?

I try to alternate non-fiction with fiction and […]

Wondering if you have looked into catching the n[…]

Expect it when you least expect it. Studying it is[…]