Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
Dailey visited him tonight. Probably says were not confident with lynum. Watched his tape finally. Big kid that excels on the touch throw and the draw can extend the play. Competition looked weak so he will be one of those high risk high reward type kids.

Does also have an offer from norfolk state too. Better familiarize ourselves with him. Looks like he will be the qb in this class.
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
Its because they havent been able to land any of their top targets despite getting at least 2 to visit that we know of. They had to get a qb. Still hoping we get carter too. Im ok with adding him for depth development if we can get carter too.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
You can push the theory that our current situation is a good one for a prospective QB all you want. It's not. Redshirt a year and then compete to be the backup is not generally what a talented kid with other options is looking for. If we can sign Carter along with Robinson, we will have done well to solidify depth as well as adding an explosive athlete who can contribute in other areas. Next year's scenario should look more attractive to prospects on the order of Swift Lyle or Riley Smith.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
A Sea of Red wrote:Robinson commits, other recruiting news

http://www.aseaofred.com/qb-commits-ove ... ting-news/
Carter apparently does not deem any of his other current offers worthy of a visit. Looks like our only worry is a last minute offer from a more attractive program.

Davis looks like a closer call. You can call it wishful thinking, but I have a feeling the way he posed for his pic at ODU may have been sending a message as to how he is leaning.
Did anyone else know that Pitt and UNC was looking into Brandon? That's interesting to know about , considering what I stated a couple days ago. Maybe there is some value in this prospect, but I still hope that we can get the Houdini.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
cruzan_flame13 wrote:Did anyone else know that Pitt and UNC was looking into Brandon? That's interesting to know about , considering what I stated a couple days ago. Maybe there is some value in this prospect, but I still hope that we can get the Houdini.
They may have looked, but they apparently didn't think what they saw was an ACC calibre QB prospect. That doesn't mean he isn't a good get for us.
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
Several things. Offers arent forever. I dont think amyone is pursuing carter but us and umass. Manson do you know if we are still leaving his offer open? I would hope so

Robinsons tape is impressive althought the competition is weak. He is a developmental type but you can see he has a strong arm and big body. I still want competition.

I have no idea on davis but i would lean us theb jmu. Odu just didnt look right to me but i could be wrong.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]