Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

Visiting this weekend. Based on his tweets, I expect him to be playing at the Bill next year. Love those tall DBs! He averaged 8 tackles a game last season in JUCO. Wouldn't be surprised to see him at the spur. He is a qualifier with 3 years of eligibility and could probably enroll this Spring.
flameshaw wrote:Our kind of guy, did he have any other offers?
I don't care. He's a 6'3" DB who averaged 8 tackles a game this year in JUCO and sounds like he will be on board with the mission. Put about 10 lbs on him and he can help us at the spur. Come up with something new shaw. There are prospects who have a whole list of "offers", some real and some they made up, and they get to D1 and can't play.
olldflame wrote:
I don't care. He's a 6'3" DB who averaged 8 tackles a game this year in JUCO and sounds like he will be on board with the mission. Put about 10 lbs on him and he can help us at the spur. Come up with something new shaw. There are prospects who have a whole list of "offers", some real and some they made up, and they get to D1 and can't play.
:lol: :beatinghorse
olldflame wrote:
I would like to, but there are just too many opportunities. You think I don't want us to succeed and see these guys do well? If we had a history of recruiting well, that would be a different story. But so far................................................ Please excuse me if I am still just a little skeptical after 6 years of mediocrity.......at best. If you don't see it that way, no worries. I promise I won't lose over a second of sleep over it. Carry on.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]