Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
2 words: Honors Program
That's how we got Hunter Winstead. Study :football
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
He finished up his senior season with some eye-popping numbers: 1927 Rushing Yards and 36 total TD’s. 2195 All-Purpose Yards.

He recently picked up some more Ivy offers and a G5 offer from UTSA.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
I honestly don't see anyone intimidating on that list of offers, which is a bit surprising considering his numbers, 3 star rating and academics. Sign him up!!
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Not to mention he looks like he could be a real gamebreaker. He accelerates through the hole very quickly, quickly getting to second and third level defenders, does not use a lot of waste motion running East/West, and has very soft hands making him a major asset in the passing game out of the backfield. Put him with Hickson and or/Davis (if we pick him up) in the backfield and we could have a very dangerous tandem for teams to plan for
By Class of 20Something
BJWilliams wrote:Not to mention he looks like he could be a real gamebreaker. He accelerates through the hole very quickly, quickly getting to second and third level defenders, does not use a lot of waste motion running East/West, and has very soft hands making him a major asset in the passing game out of the backfield. Put him with Hickson and or/Davis (if we pick him up) in the backfield and we could have a very dangerous tandem for teams to plan for
I'm really excited to see how this next week shakes out. I don't know that I expected us to lay down law on the recruiting trail like this.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Class of 20Something wrote:
BJWilliams wrote:Not to mention he looks like he could be a real gamebreaker. He accelerates through the hole very quickly, quickly getting to second and third level defenders, does not use a lot of waste motion running East/West, and has very soft hands making him a major asset in the passing game out of the backfield. Put him with Hickson and or/Davis (if we pick him up) in the backfield and we could have a very dangerous tandem for teams to plan for
I'm really excited to see how this next week shakes out. I don't know that I expected us to lay down law on the recruiting trail like this.
My expectations have been exceeded so far as well, and if they play their cards right, this thing can snowball. RBs and QBs see the big hosses they would have blocking for them and will want to get on board.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]