Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Brendan Schlitter
6' 5" 305 lbs Offensive Lineman
Eureka (MO) HS

Rivals Profile 2- :star

247sports Profile

Hudl Profile

Twitter

Holds Offers from (As of 10/27/17):
  • Army
    Dartmouth
    Eastern Kentucky
    Eastern Michigan
    Holy Cross (Verbally Committed on 8/9/17)
    Indiana State
    Liberty
    Missouri State
    Murray State
    Northern Colorado
    Samford
    South Dakota
    SE Missouri State
    Southern Illinois
    Tennessee-Martin
    Western Illinois
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Army, Dartmouth, and Holy Cross? I hope Brendan also hears about LU's Honors Program. Study
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:Army, Dartmouth, and Holy Cross? I hope Brendan also hears about LU's Honors Program. Study
In all seriousness why are you not in on visits like This? I would think it would be a good thing for both Programs
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
For the record he has decommitted and he and his dad were here this weekend. This was the one i was hoping to land. Would probay start immediately. I know he has nortern illinois offer as well and texas state. Hopefully we pick up both he and ty cormier in the next 2 weeks.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
A lot of coaches call or email me. I had two coaches in my office last week with a recruit. Study
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:A lot of coaches call or email me. I had two coaches in my office last week with a recruit. Study
I figured you’d be the ‘go to’ for high academic students.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Over 20 of our Honors Program students are also varsity athletes at LU. Study :football Play Basketball
Two of my favorites from the old days :oldhag were Sam Gado and Rob Attaway.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:Why is he wearing a K State hoodie?
Come on, Purple, your WVU education is showing up again. Take your hand away from the panic button.
The boy goes to Eureka High School, and their mascot is the WILDCATS. He's wearing his high school hoodie. :fineprint

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eureka_Hi ... (Missouri)
Last edited by Cider Jim on December 16th, 2017, 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:
Purple Haize wrote:Why is he wearing a K State hoodie?
Come on, Purple, your WVU education is showing up again. Take your hand away from the panic button.
The boy goes to Eureka High School, and their mascot is the WILDCATS. He's wearing his high school hoodie. :fineprint

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eureka_Hi ... (Missouri)
Can someone say ‘Copyright Infringement’?
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
flamehunter wrote:Seriously. It is identical. The three-time state champ Raiders had to change their "A" because it was a little bit similar to some school in Arizona. This is outright copying.
Didn’t LU do something similar?
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:
flamehunter wrote:Seriously. It is identical. The three-time state champ Raiders had to change their "A" because it was a little bit similar to some school in Arizona. This is outright copying.
Yep but that was with other colleges. I brought up Appomattox because it's a high school-college situation.
flamehunter wrote:
Purple Haize wrote:
Yep but that was with other colleges. I brought up Appomattox because it's a high school-college situation.
Gotcha. I actually like the new “A” better than the old one. I have several shirts with it on them :D
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]