Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Dude is from Hawaii and played JUCO in Cali and he is going to BUFFALO. Boy, is he in for a :shock:

We still have 2 interior DL commits, but I'm sure they will be pushing hard to replace him. With Rusens coming off an ACL, it's hard to know how much he can contribute, so we may still be a bit thin there.
olldflame wrote:Dude is from Hawaii and played JUCO in Cali and he is going to BUFFALO. Boy, is he in for a :shock:

We still have 2 interior DL commits, but I'm sure they will be pushing hard to replace him. With Rusens coming off an ACL, it's hard to know how much he can contribute, so we may still be a bit thin there.
I was thinking the same thing
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
Rusins was a walkon so i would say his pt is done. Avery. Mitchell and storey are returners. This kid actuly looked too small to play tackle to me. Maybe quickness made up for it but i prefer the pearson kids size better. Atleast by the look and tape i saw. They can replace him. Just may not be a mid year guy. Time is thin on those.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
jinxy wrote:Rusins was a walkon so i would say his pt is done. Avery. Mitchell and storey are returners. This kid actuly looked too small to play tackle to me. Maybe quickness made up for it but i prefer the pearson kids size better. Atleast by the look and tape i saw. They can replace him. Just may not be a mid year guy. Time is thin on those.
Rusens was not your typical walk on and is now on scholarship. He is 6'5 295 and athletic enough to have been a TE his first year. He was actually a starter for a couple of games before his injury. If his rehab goes well, I expect he will be in the rotation.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]