Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

Class of 20Something wrote:Who else went to Ventura? That rings a bell like 2 or more JUCOs we've offered went there.
Jesse?
I hear there's a highway there that's pretty famous :dontgetit
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Apparently Jessie now weighs 240 and is listed as a DE. That position is getting a bit crowded. I hear Jayod Sanders, who arrived last year as a 210 lb DE, has had trouble putting on weight. Maybe a move to LB would be in order? Along those lines, once the dust has settled from this recruiting class, I want to post about some other possible position changes I think would make sense with the expanded roster. There are several.
olldflame wrote:Apparently Jessie now weighs 240 and is listed as a DE. That position is getting a bit crowded. I hear Jayod Sanders, who arrived last year as a 210 lb DE, has had trouble putting on weight. Maybe a move to LB would be in order? Along those lines, once the dust has settled from this recruiting class, I want to post about some other possible position changes I think would make sense with the expanded roster. There are several.
That would be the leanest 240 I have ever seen.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Class of 20Something wrote:
olldflame wrote:Apparently Jessie now weighs 240 and is listed as a DE. That position is getting a bit crowded. I hear Jayod Sanders, who arrived last year as a 210 lb DE, has had trouble putting on weight. Maybe a move to LB would be in order? Along those lines, once the dust has settled from this recruiting class, I want to post about some other possible position changes I think would make sense with the expanded roster. There are several.
That would be the leanest 240 I have ever seen.
Yeah, I was going by the info in Manson's latest update, but I think he duplicated the data from Iwuchukwa for both players H, W and position.
LaTech

Looks like we'll have to win with pitching cause t[…]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my fa[…]