Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
He immediately becomes the highest rated recruit [3 stars] of Liberty’s class of 2018 to this point.
:clapping I think Vince Redd was also from Tennessee.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Remington Green's hair is almost as long. Not an issue. Things sure have changed since my days as a student at LBC, or for that matter even since Vince Redd was "asked" to cut off his dreads.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
sounds like another rock solid hard commit too...maybe he can help us like Queen is trying to do
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:sounds like another rock solid hard commit too...maybe he can help us like Queen is trying to do
RB target Anthony Ballard is also from TN, but at the other end of the state. Not likely they know each other.
He has posted on twitter and his dad has too that he will be signing on December 20th!! Him, Chibueze, Schlitter have confirmed they will be signing this week. I just hope our other 3 stars (Weaver and Henderson) do as well.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Johnson City Press wrote:Crockett's Lewis signs with Liberty

JEFF BIRCHFIELD • UPDATED YESTERDAY AT 5:51 PM
jbirchfield@johnsoncitypress.com

It was easy to see why David Crockett’s Austin Lewis was offered a scholarship to play football at Liberty University.

Lewis had 108 solo tackles, 128 assists and 34 tackles for loss as a senior, but it was his actions beyond his play which got former Pioneers coach Jeremy Bosken emotional during Lewis’ signing ceremony Wednesday at the David Crockett library.

“Every camp we would go to, we would be the last team to leave,” Bosken recalled. “It’s because Austin would be over there thanking and shaking the hand of every coach who was there. Liberty has no idea who they are getting; they have no clue. In today’s sports age, his actions go a long ways. He has made a lasting impression on my family.”
Click Here for Full Story

There is a Vince Redd sighting in the story.

Click here for WJHL Video with Interview
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Quote from the article:
...by the time I’m a sophomore, the stadium will seat 48,000 people...
By FlamesHighontheTide
Registration Days Posts
Another quote from the article,

“I met Coach Gill at a camp in South Carolina,” Lewis said. “Somebody was like, ‘That’s Turner Gill.’ I went and looked him up and realized he was a legend as a college quarterback. More than football, he’s a great man, a good family man and he’s another reason I chose Liberty.”
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]