Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Anthony Lewis Jr.
6' 4" 215 lbs Tight End
Mobile (AL) Murphy HS

Rivals Profile 3- :star

Scout Profile 2- :star

247sports Profile 3- :star

Hudl Profile

Twitter

Holds Offers from (As of 8/8/17):
  • Alcorn State
    App State
    Arkansas State
    Army
    Chattanooga
    Florida Atlantic
    Georgia Southern
    Harvard
    Howard
    Indiana
    Kentucky
    Liberty
    Memphis
    Mississippi State
    South Alabama
    Tennessee State
    Texas State
    Toledo
    Troy
    Tulane
    UAB
    Yale

[youtube]xldLJUTvhgQ[/youtube]

[youtube]X5KZ93Kghnk[/youtube]

[youtube]snScUzTKkd4[/youtube]

[youtube]Y3Z9hsQ36kY[/youtube]
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
He would be a good utility player for us...looks like he could be lined up at FB, TE or even flexed wide as a WR option as well
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Two Ivy offers--Harvard & Yale. Study
By Liberty22
Registration Days Posts
The only schools I would say are better than us on that list are Kentucky, Miss State and Indiana. I think with our scheduling freedom we should beat out offers over schools stuck in some G5 conferences at least in the next few years.
Liberty22 wrote:The only schools I would say are better than us on that list are Kentucky, Miss State and Indiana. I think with our scheduling freedom we should beat out offers over schools stuck in some G5 conferences at least in the next few years.
We already have a year with 4 ACC opponents. I'd say we can schedule better SoS than most G5.
By Liberty22
Registration Days Posts
Class of 20Something wrote:
Liberty22 wrote:The only schools I would say are better than us on that list are Kentucky, Miss State and Indiana. I think with our scheduling freedom we should beat out offers over schools stuck in some G5 conferences at least in the next few years.
We already have a year with 4 ACC opponents. I'd say we can schedule better SoS than most G5.
Exactly! That's why i think it helps us in recruiting and also why I'm such a big advocate in staying independent. It's only a matter of time when the NCAA does some sort of re-structure which further separates the G5 from the P5. The way the playoff is already does that. I would argue independent status keeps us closer to P5 than G5.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]