Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
He led a comeback victory for the Alabama State Championship. I suspect he'll amp up his recruiting now that his season is finally complete.
By FlamesHighontheTide
Registration Days Posts
I found out Swift is a 4 star QB according to ESPN, which would make it even MORE clutch to get him.

Nevertheless, his BIG offers as of now are Akron, Georgia State and Louisiana Lafayette. Ole Miss was recruiting him pretty hard until Matt Corral a 5 star QB committed. They won't look to pursue Swift anymore. Akron has 2 young QB's and even though Swift has a better ceiling than both of them, it would be hard to unseat them anytime soon. Georgia State just signed a 3 star juco and he has been given the keys to the offense. Louisiana Lafayette seems to be recruiting him hard, but I think if we put on the full court press for Swift we can offer him more than Louisiana Lafayette in my opinion.

This kid IS better than Lynum, so lets see what the coaching staff does. I trust Gill and company with their recruiting skills.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
A 4 star QB and he doesn't have a single P5 offer. That is clearly going to change. As things stand now, he would be the first 4 star to go to any G5 other than Boise St or BYU in a loooooong time.
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
I wouldnt say he was better than lynum but he was just as impressive albeit different type player. I hadnt given him much thought because we seemed to have put all our eggs in lynums basket which usually doesnt bode well when go after other higy sought after qbs. Unless sly is hearing from the back channels that weve had recent contact with him i wouldnt get too excited.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game. And it&[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]