Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Landon Bebee
6' 3" 295 lbs Offensive Lineman
Webb City (MO) HS

Rivals Profile

247sports Profile 3- :star

Hudl Profile

Twitter

Holds Offers from (As of 6/21/17):
  • Air Force
    Army
    Connecticut
    Eastern Kentucky
    Georgia State
    Indiana State
    Jacksonville State
    Liberty
    Missouri State
    Murray State
    South Dakota
    South Dakota State
    SE Missouri State
    Southern Illinois
    Tennessee-Martin
    Western Illinois

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
He just led his team to their 3rd straight state championship and recently visited Oklahoma. He has the big boys sniffing around him. I am not sure where we stand with him now.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote:He just led his team to their 3rd straight state championship and recently visited Oklahoma. He has the big boys sniffing around him. I am not sure where we stand with him now.
If the Sooners offer, "se fue Sr. Bebee". They can sniff all they want. I highly doubt Landon will pass on what we have to offer for a preferred walk-on spot.
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
Oldflame, just curious whats your thinking on him ending up with us. The oklahoma part is obvious but publically weve really only seen him communicate with uconn. To me, it seems like we never have a shot with the high end guys unless they visit and i dont think he has to this point correct? I hope your right.

Somebody said the same on austin lewis earlier and beebe in the same post a few months ago but i cant remember the thought.

A 3 star center would certainly make the o line class eye popping.
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
Looks like we are not pursuing him or he wasnt interested. Hes narrowed it down to bowling green eastern michigan new mexico and south alabama. Shame. We could use a center like him.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Isn't that an FCS school? :fbplayer :fineprint He must have wanted more home cooking. :tailgate
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]