Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
He will be here on a visit tommorow. Has a slew of fcs offers including ut chatnooga and jsu and one other fbs offer from army. Looks like a great blocking tight end on tape with a nice feel for when to peel off and get open as well. Nice hands and size but limited speed. Would be a good get to compliment jerome jackson and ogbeifun in the TE room.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Chose LU over an Ivy! Study This makes me especially happy. :clapping
By cruzan_flame13
Cider Jim wrote:Chose LU over an Ivy! Study This makes me especially happy. :clapping

Exactly, plus Ivies are not the same as how they used to be. We need all the talent that we can get, especially those who would take their education seriously as well. B.t.w, have you heard anything about the planning of the new honors college building? I'm wondering if they'll start continue landscaping behind the school of divinity/freedom tower and probably establish the foundation of the school.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
R i wrote:
Purple Haize wrote:
R i wrote:I Yost saw this.
:brownbag
You're Yost Jealous
:brownbag :vomit :urinal
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
I've been on the road all week and just spotted this news. TE has been a subject of significant effort on the staff for this class. It is terrific to fill this position fairly early in the process.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
So, Coastal just offered Mason. That's what happens I guess if you neglect to say "please respect my decision" when you announce your commitment. :roll:

Considering he tweeted that he was "blessed" to have received the offer as opposed to "annoyed", I'm going to put Mason in the "soft commit" category for now.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Everyone these days claims to be blessed by offers. I wouldn't read too much into the situation. I'm less concerned about a Coastal offer than I would be from one of the major schools in the Sunshine State.
2024 Recruiting Discussion

Hopefully we are not losing out on Bond. I would s[…]

Uh… You guys like reading?

I like biographies, books about finance and human […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

I think we should do whatever Tech and UVA do as[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

That might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen per[…]