Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

Help is on the way! :clapping :football
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
Considering its august 3rd a functioning body that could make the 2 deep is a welcomed addition. He looks better at DE than DT to me though. I have a feeling avery is going to end up back on the inside out of sheer necessity.
jinxy wrote:Considering its august 3rd a functioning body that could make the 2 deep is a welcomed addition. He looks better at DE than DT to me though. I have a feeling avery is going to end up back on the inside out of sheer necessity.
I have been thinking Avery will return to DT since Brown and Hamilton left. With Franklin not working out for whatever reason, I suspect it is a given. While the OL is also a ? , if we have everyone healthy there, I wouldn't rule out moving someone to D. Damian Bounds comes to mind.
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
Agreed. I think o line will be ok. Duff crawford lozano and a healthy henderman should give them a solid core. Issacson and passmore played a lot. Then you have schultz mccaw bounds and burroughs.
jinxy wrote:Agreed. I think o line will be ok. Duff crawford lozano and a healthy henderman should give them a solid core. Issacson and passmore played a lot. Then you have schultz mccaw bounds and burroughs.
Another name that should be added to that list is R-FR and former walk-on Thomas Sargeant. I have heard he could actually end up being our starting Center. Also, Ben Fordelise is a guy who actually played quite a bit in 2015 before sitting out last year for personal reasons. Looks like Ernst Anderson is injured again. Makes you wonder if the big Norwegian will ever get to play.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Mitchell is listed at 290 on our roster, which would certainly lend itself more to helping with our need for beef inside on the DL. Unfortunately, he is injured and unavailable for the Baylor game.
Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

I think we should do whatever Tech and UVA do as[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

That might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen per[…]

North Carolina

We had a runner on base in the bottom of the 7th i[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

I saw 3 of our prospects at Convo this morning. Ji[…]