Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Marshall again!
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote:Get used to it, CJ. We will be dipping intot he same watwers frequently moving forward.
I hope we can do better than that ! 8)
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Apparently still not committed. My understanding is he was initially our #1 priority for an OL. Getting a bona fide 3 star center would kick this class up another notch.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Class of 20Something wrote:We aren't listed as warm on his 247 page, but I hope we make a last minute push for him.
247 doesn't even show him having an offer from us, which is clearly not the case. He has (or maybe had) the P5 offer from Syracuse, along with several G5s, including us. He's been really quiet, which could mean he has made his decision and just wants to wait til signing day.
olldflame wrote:
Class of 20Something wrote:We aren't listed as warm on his 247 page, but I hope we make a last minute push for him.
247 doesn't even show him having an offer from us, which is clearly not the case. He has (or maybe had) the P5 offer from Syracuse, along with several G5s, including us. He's been really quiet, which could mean he has made his decision and just wants to wait til signing day.
Yeah it does.

From what I can tell, these guys will confirm th[…]

I do most of my reading on airplanes and trains th[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

Professional protestors? Let me guess funded by […]

Expect it when you least expect it. Studying it is[…]