Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

BJWilliams wrote:Legacy offer...hope we can get him to the mountain as well

It helps that he is a 4*. I want to see this dude ball out here so bad. Would be a monster compared to most of our competition too. I love that we are at the point where Legacy offers are a thing. Probably one of the greatest detriments to our recruiting is that there aren't a lot of people that grew up LU fans. We might be on the edge of that era.
By cruzan_flame13
Class of 20Something wrote:
BJWilliams wrote:Legacy offer...hope we can get him to the mountain as well

It helps that he is a 4*. I want to see this dude ball out here so bad. Would be a monster compared to most of our competition too. I love that we are at the point where Legacy offers are a thing. Probably one of the greatest detriments to our recruiting is that there aren't a lot of people that grew up LU fans. We might be on the edge of that era.
The main advantage that we have is parental influence on their kids decisions for college, especially for an athlete. In this case and hopefully future cases, I hope the mama/papa knows best idea will work out in our favor!
By SumItUp
Registration Days Posts
Ryland's parents are great people! The fact that his parents went to LU will definitely help, but I do not expect that they will push him towards LU. I want Ryland on the mountain. This is the kind of kid that we need as we take it to the next level. This would be the biggest recruit to ever commit to Liberty. Ryland is a Liberty kid that can pick any school in the country. Can we land a Liberty kid?

He's a talented baseball player too.
By cruzan_flame13
SumItUp wrote:Ryland's parents are great people! The fact that his parents went to LU will definitely help, but I do not expect that they will push him towards LU. I want Ryland on the mountain. This is the kind of kid that we need as we take it to the next level. This would be the biggest recruit to ever commit to Liberty. Ryland is a Liberty kid that can pick any school in the country. Can we land a Liberty kid?

He's a talented baseball player too.
I hope I didn't portray an idea of his parents forcing him to come here. I hope he will willingly accept LU's offer and help create something that the mountain will never forget. Getting this kid can also give other Liberty kids to try out LU for next seasons and the other classes for future seasons.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Did his Dad play football for LU? :football
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Take a look at his offer list if you want to be blown away. When you can tell Nick Saban thanks but no thanks. You have some terrific options. I would be baffled if he picked a future in Ann Arbor. But Harbaugh can be very convincing.
LaTech

Looks like we'll have to win with pitching cause t[…]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my fa[…]