Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Kind of annoyed at another kid calling us "University of Liberty"...but from a football perspective, a solid prospect. Good in the short passing game, has nice wheels for moving the pocket and keeping a play alive, but his deep ball at times "lacks purpose" and tends to float a bit which a good DB will absolutely feast on. Any coaches want to weigh in?
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Apparently Jason is announcing his decision today.

It may or may not mean anything, but he initially retweeted the above tweet from ASOR, but has since deleted it. We shall see.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:Kind of annoyed at another kid calling us "University of Liberty"...but from a football perspective, a solid prospect. Good in the short passing game, has nice wheels for moving the pocket and keeping a play alive, but his deep ball at times "lacks purpose" and tends to float a bit which a good DB will absolutely feast on. Any coaches want to weigh in?
You can be annoyed with anything you want BJ, but I personally am annoyed that you found it necessary to express that annoyance in a public forum while our coaches are working hard to show this young man love and convince him to become a Flame. As far as your assessment is concerned, T think we would all probably get a good laugh out of reading how you explain how to tell if a deep throw has "purpose"or not. :roll:
By A Sea of Red
Posts Custom
Well darn...l was all prepared to post, disappointingly, about Mr. Bean not becoming a Flame...and my moment is killed because i see that of course soccer7 has already posted about it...
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Well, you're the guy who is supposed to have your finger on the pulse of these things man...I'm just a lowly fan who doesn't have the journalistic connections you have...(tongue very much in cheek in saying that) #doyourjob
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
More home cookin'.
2024 Recruiting Discussion

Hopefully we are not losing out on Bond. I would s[…]

Uh… You guys like reading?

I like biographies, books about finance and human […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

I think we should do whatever Tech and UVA do as[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

That might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen per[…]