Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
No. I have no doubt we will recruit the needed skill players. I just worry about the lines. From twitter activity we have all kinds of skill position interest and camp attendance from wrs secondary rbs and qbs. Also, weve recruited those spots well at fcs level. The line recruiting will make or break us. I like this kid. Hopefully he goes ahead and commits before some other schools discover him. He looks like he could be developed into a monster with weight room work and he comes from a good family
By cruzan_flame13
jinxy wrote:No. I have no doubt we will recruit the needed skill players. I just worry about the lines. From twitter activity we have all kinds of skill position interest and camp attendance from wrs secondary rbs and qbs. Also, weve recruited those spots well at fcs level. The line recruiting will make or break us. I like this kid. Hopefully he goes ahead and commits before some other schools discover him. He looks like he could be developed into a monster with weight room work and he comes from a good family

On his twitter page, it states that he's committed somewhere. I can't see what school it is, so I'm asking if anyone has seen the same thing.
cruzan_flame13 wrote:
jinxy wrote:No. I have no doubt we will recruit the needed skill players. I just worry about the lines. From twitter activity we have all kinds of skill position interest and camp attendance from wrs secondary rbs and qbs. Also, weve recruited those spots well at fcs level. The line recruiting will make or break us. I like this kid. Hopefully he goes ahead and commits before some other schools discover him. He looks like he could be developed into a monster with weight room work and he comes from a good family

On his twitter page, it states that he's committed somewhere. I can't see what school it is, so I'm asking if anyone has seen the same thing.
Looks like Sean Queen wants him here. I think LU is where he will end up. He'd did just snag another offer from Kentucky State.

Let's hope all our commits start pulling on the other offers as these months go by.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
What a great Father's Day present for HCTG. :clapping
Class of 20Something wrote:
cruzan_flame13 wrote:

Looks like Sean Queen wants him here. I think LU is where he will end up. He'd did just snag another offer from Kentucky State.

Let's hope all our commits start pulling on the other offers as these months go by.

Bingo!
By R i
Registration Days Posts
3 stars maybe, but not by Rivals or 247.

If any stars matter it would be those two rating services.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
R i wrote:3 stars maybe, but not by Rivals or 247.

If any stars matter it would be those two rating services.
Not by Scout either.

He had 2 reviews on recruitgeorgia.com. Both 5 stars :shock: One was from his dad. :roll:

My guess is there is another, lesser known, service which has given him the 3 stars. I'd like to believe reverend Cater and son would not just make it up.
By R i
Registration Days Posts
He did get 2 stars dropped on him by 247 ( which owns scout).

He can definitely ball, and LU is lucky to have him.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote:He just dfinished his finals and is at home signing his NLI as we speak.
Nope. Not creepy at all that you know that :batman
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Per ASOR tweet, Emmanuel is transferring to W Iowa CC.

Smart move. With the new JUCO D-linemen coming in and Mitchell back from injury, he was going to be absolutely buried on the depth chart.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]