Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

Well this is the 2018 class and on first glance we are looking at 14 offers currently on the board and only one commit so 13 pending offers with the entire 2017 season ahead of us, so I would not be surprised if we had 20 by the time the postseason rolls around
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
What state is YX? :dontgetit
BJWilliams wrote:Well this is the 2018 class and on first glance we are looking at 14 offers currently on the board and only one commit so 13 pending offers with the entire 2017 season ahead of us, so I would not be surprised if we had 20 by the time the postseason rolls around
That doesn't seem like too little too late? You've got kids with 15-20 offers making decisions already. When does a recruit expect to have all his offers in?
By lawrenceq
Registration Days Posts
Class of 20Something wrote:Since the overall offers thread is locked, here is as good a place as any.

Is anyone else surprised we haven't offered more OL to compensate for our injury and depth issues?
I was thinking the same thing. Not to mention it was a major weakness last season.
You'll see quite a few go all the way up to signing day before they make their choice I reckon. I'd have to look and see how many offers we had for o-line heading into singing day
So with these recruits and social media, what crosses the line. I know fans can't lobby players to attend, but what is and isn't allowed of fans? It seems like everyone and their brother likes tweets about offers and visits. Can you retweet them? I want to be able to keep track by retweeting and making notes as I go, but the recruit gets notifications. Is that an NCAA violation? Is it really any different than a recruit coming on here and reading their thread?

Liberty has enough challenges ahead for them, the last thing I need to do is hurt the program because I got excited.
Sly Fox wrote:If you have questions, do not hesitate to lob an email to the LU Compliance Office. They certainly would want to make sure we are staying within the confines of the NCAA rulebook.

LU Compliance
I emailed them. I'll report back with a dedicated post on their guidance. These kids care a lot about social media and if an extra dozen twitter likes can help sway them, we should be on that. Every player knows not to go out of bounds, but that doesn't stop them from running at the edge of the field. We should know the rules and stay within them, but I'll gladly get up to the boundary.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]