Your home to discuss Liberty football recruiting. Prospect profiles, the latest commitments, prospects, and much more.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
According to Twitter he clocked a 4.4 at Mercer's "Mega Camp" a couple weeks back which spawned our offer that he committed to. Looks like we could have a very dangerous top 3 with him, Coleman and AGG
Last edited by BJWilliams on June 22nd, 2017, 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Henry Herald wrote:ELCA’s Sean Queen continues family tradition, commits to Liberty University

By Darius Goodman
dgoodman@henryherald.com
Jun 20, 2017 Updated

Eagle’s Landing Christian Academy football and track student-athlete Sean Queen will attend Liberty University beginning in 2018. (File Photo)

McDONOUGH — Eagle’s Landing Christian Academy football and track and field student-athlete Sean Queen said he felt as if a weight was lifted off his shoulders when he committed to continue his athletic career at Liberty University.

“I’m glad I am able to relax and not focus so much on what college I have to go to, since I already know,” Queen said. “I can focus on school and football. I’ve been praying about where to go to college since I was in ninth grade. God gave me that answer.”
Click Here for Full Story
By R i
Registration Days Posts
Welcome to LU Sean.

I noticed he is continuing to assist in the recruitment of others on twitter.
Class of 20Something wrote:
BJWilliams wrote:Frankly I wouldn't be surprised to see him lurking around these parts as well
SHOW YOURSELF!!!!!
Last time that CIDER did that there were police involved......
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]